𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 27

Bắt đầu từ đầu

I was bored out of my mind so I went downstairs instead.

I walked around the house seeing the room with the pictures of other girls that I seen before but they were gone instead the room had studio music equipment.

It wasn't like a actual studio it just had a microphone, a music pad, headphones, and a computer for I guess to put the song together and make beats.

Maybe I should make a song? I thought

I sighed going onto the computer in the room sitting in the chair, I searched for some beats. It took a while but I finally found the beat for me.

I grabbed the headphones putting them on along with microphone bring it close up to me.

I was gonna name the song 'Vixen'

Once I was done I put everything up leaving the room, the song sounded good well at least to me.. I was gonna keep it for myself because I don't know how my followers and my family would feel, I was scared of everyone opinions.

I sat on the couch and the door then opened slowly.. it was dark so of course Tray couldn't see me but I saw his ass.

He was tip toeing into the house looking dumb as hell.

He turned on the light but still didn't see me.. he closed the door as I watched his actions.

"Uht um" I cleared my throat.. he jumped and out his hood over his head.

"Where were you?"

"I went to this partyyyy don't worryyyyuy" he said slurring his words with a smile.

"Sleep on the couch tonight Tray" I rolled my eyes going upstairs closing the room door and plopped myself onto bed. I know he did something bad but it's just going have to come out one way or another .

I went back to sleep hoping that whatever Tray was doing at the party wasn't bad.

A couple hours later I had finally woke up... it was 11am.

I got out of bed and did my daily routine.

I wore a spaghetti strap crop top with shorts and went downstairs.

T R A Y

I had a bad headache, that's exactly why I stopped drinking but I was stressing so I needed a few drinks to get me lit.

Thoughts ran through my mind as i finally remembered what happened at the party.

Flashback

"Yo I'm drunk as hell" I told Dev as he laughed at me

I was doing weird as dances and shit..

"Yo nigga I gotta get you home" he said pulling me away from the bar sitting me on the couch

"I'm good man go" I yelled over the music.

He shrugged before walking away.

"Hey what's your name?" I heard the girl next to me say.