Our Love Story (ChiakiBear)

Start from the beginning

Chiaki turns and gasps at the hideous goblin bear.

"Guards! Help me! There's-"

Monokuma quickly threw sleeping dust at her. This caused her to fall into a deep sleep.

Suddenly, Usami pops up and glares at monokuma.

"i won't let you take her away!" Usami said and fires a pink beam at monokuma.

Monokuma dodges the beam and punches Usami in the face.

"Out of my way." Monokuma said as he carries the sleepy Chiaki and quickly takes her to the witch's castle.

"Oh no! Monokuma kidnaps the princess!" Usami said as she cries and disappears.

The guards came in and found the princess gone. Her parents are upset so, they decided to make an emergency announcement to the village that someone has to rescue their daughter.

The next morning,

The wealthy princes got their armor and Swords ready. They went off to take down the evil witch.

Unfortunately, the witch is so powerful and transform into a dragon. She was able to injury the wealthy princes.

Princess Chiaki's parents were shocked the princes were injured and weren't able to rescue the princess.

"We must do something!" The queen said.

The king has an idea. He sent the guards to another village. The guards went to another village to inform them that the princess is kidnapped and that someone has to rescue her.

Aki is shocked that Princess Chiaki is kidnapped.

"i gotta save Princess Chiaki! If only I have armor, sword, and a ride." Aki said.

"Have no fear, Usami is here." Usami said as she appears.

"Ah! Who are you?!" She said.

"I'm Usami and I'm a magical fairy bunny. I can help you defeat the evil witch." Usami said.

Usami waves her wand. She summons a Phoenix bird.

"Oh cool! I always wanted to have a pet phoenix!" She said, happily.

"Also, I can even give you a weapon." Usami replied.

She waves her wand again and gives her a magical sword.

Aki takes the sword. "Thanks Usami! I'll shall save the princess!"

She went on the Phoenix and the Phoenix flies off the evil witch's castle.

~~~~~~~~~~

The witch is happy that Monokuma sucessfully kidnaps the princess and locks her up in a tower.

Out of nowhere, they both heard a
Phoenix sound.

The witch looks at the window and it was Aki, wearing a suit and armor, riding a Phoenix.

"You can't defeat me!" The witch said and transform into a dragon.

The evil witch tries to attack her with fire but Aki dodge it.

"Monokuma! Do something and get rid of her!" She roars angrily.

Monokuma gets his bow and arrows and starts shooting arrows at her.

However, the Phoenix breathes fires and destroys the arrows.

"Why you little! That's it! I'm bringing in the big ones!" Monkuma said.

He got the crossbow out and aims at Aki.

Luckily, Usami pops out and waves her wand.

"i don't think so!" Usami said and turns the crossbow into a flower.

"Hey!" He growls.

Just as he was about to attack her, Usami turns him into a butterfly.

The witch and Aki are still battling each other.

"This is the end!" Aki said. She raised her sword and summons a powerful beam of fire and magic.

She fires it at the witch, hitting her.

"NOOOOOOOO!" She said as the witch
Disintegrated into dust.

The evil witch has been defeated. Now, Aki flies to the tower where she finds Chiaki sleeping on the bed.

She went inside the bedroom window and looks at the beautiful princess.

"In order to break the sleeping spell, you have to kiss her." Usami said.

Aki blushes as she takes off her helmet. She looks at her face and gently kisses her lips.

This made the princess wake up. She looks at Aki and smiles.

"Thank you for rescuing me" Princess Chiaki said as she blushes.

Aki smiles and nods. However, she wants to confess her love to her.

"i have to tell you something, Princess Chiaki." She said.

'Oh my goodness! I'm starting to have butterflies in my stomach' Aki thought.

Aki takes a deep breath and clears her throat.

"i fell in love with you because you're you. You're beautiful, kind, sweet, and caring. You're my first thought in the morning, you're my last thought before I fall asleep and you're almost every thought in between. I love you. " Aki said.

Chiaki tears up and smiles.

"I love you too, Aki. I would love to be your wife." Chiaki said.

She kisses Aki, passionately. It was a beautiful kiss.

Usami blushes and smiles. She's happy that the princess found her true love.

After their passionate kiss, Aki takes her princess home.

When her parents and the villagers saw that the knight black shiny armor rescued the princess, they cheered.

"We're so happy that the prince rescued you, Chiaki." Her mother said.

"Um..about that." Chiaki said.

Aki removes her helmet.

"I'm actually a girl." Aki said.

Everybody is shocked. Even the wealthy princes are shocked.

"And I'm going to marry her because I love her." The princess said as she holds Aki's hand.

"But Princess Chiaki! Aki's is not a boy! A love story is supposed to have a prince and princess falling in love." One of the princes argued.

"Every love story is different and beautiful. Love is love. There is nothing wrong about Aki falling in love with me."  Chiaki said.

Aki's tears fell down and she smiles at her.

"Yeah. I love her with all my heart." Aki said.

Everybody thought about what the two girls said and starts to cheer for them.

"You may marry my daughter, Aki. She's truly happy with you." Her father said.

Aki smiles and kisses Princess Chiaki.

Even the princes were happy for her and Princess Chiaki.

Together, Everybody celebrated their marriage in Princess Chiaki's castle.

And they lived happily ever after.

The end

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy Pride month!