The Gamer Girl (Soraki)

Me:" Yay! Soraki is the ship of Sora and Chiaki. i wanna thank my best friend, PrinceofDarkness19 for sending this request for me."

Here's PrinceofDarkness19' s form. He did in discord.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~After my last class in high school is over, I went out of high school to head to the comic store

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After my last class in high school is over, I went out of high school to head to the comic store.

"Hey Sora! Wanna see my favorite game called Baldi?"

i turned around and saw that high school kid that I know ran up to me.

'oh boy! It's that annoying kid from my class. ' I thought, bitterly.

"No thanks. I don't like that game. i don't understand why people even liked that game." i said, shaking my head.

"Hey! Baldi is a cool game! At least I don't watch an anime show that is about high school kids being trapped and forced to kill each other like a psychopath would watch!" He smirks, childishly.

"Well, at least I don't watch little kids shows such as Dora the explorer and play crappy mobile games all the time." i said.

The annoying kid pouts and left. i smiled, feeling satified.

i know what you guys are thinking. Why are you being so mean to that kid. I will tell you this: He is annoys me and my friends in high school. ALL. THE. TIME!

Don't get me wrong. i know he wants to be friends with me and my friends but I don't like the way he does it.

Seriously though! Everytime me and my friends watch something from our phones, he would constantly look through our phones to see what we were doing.

One time, when me and my friends watch the part where Natsuki from Doki Doki breaks her neck in my phone, the kid saws it. You wanna know what he said? He said that, "It's not bad."

What's worse is that he is extremely childish. It's okay to be a little childish and all but he is COMPLETELY different! He is childish 24/7 with me and my friends because he would talk about cartoons and games for little kids. He even watches Dora the explorer, Teletubbies, Cailou, Go Diego Go, and even Sesame Street and he is in high school.

i finally reached my favorite comic book store called Comix city. i went inside to look for the new spider man comic.

While I was looking for it, someone bump into my shoulder.

"Sorry that I bumped into you, Sora.

i recognize that voice. I turn around to see the beautiful gamer. She was wearing a white and red T-shirt that said gamers never die,  blue jeans, and red converse.

"Oh hey my beautiful goddess gamer." i smiled.

Chiaki giggles. Chiaki is my next door neighbor. I would see her every single day when She gets out of her house, waves hello to me, and t

"Are you looking for the new comic book of Spider Gwen? If you are, then it's right over there." i said, pointing to the third shelf on the right.

"Thanks! By the way, you wanna play guitar hero at the arcade called game world? They just added it in the arcade." Chiaki said, after she picks up her comic.

"Sure. i love rock music. I will warn you that I will beat you." i laugh.

Once I found my comic, we purchase it and went to game world. Game world is the best arcade place in the whole wide world. They have the best classic arcade games and even new ones.

We found guitar hero and pick up our guitars.

i choose the song which is Cult of Personality by Living Colour. Then, the game starts.

i start following along with beat and the rhythm but surprisely Chiaki did well. I watched how beautifully she follows along the song.

'She looks really cute when She olayed  that guitar.' i thought as I blush lightly.

The song picks up faster. Me and Chiaki played it faster, bith of us feeking determine to see who would win.

Finally, the song ended and the result came. I got a higher score than her

"Yes! i told you that I can beat you." i said, playfully.

"That's impressive, Sora. You are really good at this." She said, feekibg surprise.

"Thanks. i actually learned to play the guitar all by myself and even played guiter hero a couple of time." i chuckle.

We got out of the game world and we  went straight to my home.

"i had a great time with you. Next time, we should play super Mario kart together." She said.

"Sure. You are the best gamer in the whole wide world, Chiaki." i replied with a grin.

"Thanks. i got to go to bed. Have a sweet dream, my prince charming~" She said as Chiaki kisses me on the lips.

i blush but I kiss her back. After a few minutes, We finish kissing.

Chiaki smiles at me and went back to her house.

i went back inside my house and head straight to my room. I laid down on my bed and sigh happily.

"i am the luckiest guy in the world to met a girl like her." I said.