Special present (Yonagito)

Happy Birthday Nagito! JonaeArmour is gonna love this fanfic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nagito and Yoochi had a great time at the beach. They played a game of volleyball.

Yoochi hits the volleyball over the net. Nagito quickly hits it back before it touches the ground. The volleyball got over the net but it hits Yoochi's head.

"Ow!" Yoochi said.

"Oh my goodness! I'm sorry." He said as Nagito goes to her and rubs her head.

Yoochi blushes as she enjoys the warm touch from Nagito.

"That's okay. By the way, I got a suprise for you but you have to close your eyes. " She said.

"Okay. I won't peek. I promise." Nagito replied as he closes his eye. She takes his hand and led him to her backyard of her house.

"Now, you can open your eyes." Yoochi said.

Nagito opens his eyes and smiles. There in the backyard, there is a white dog sleeping on the ground.

"Wake up and meet Nagito, boy!" She calls the dog.

The dog wakes up and sees him.

"Woof! Woof!" The dog said as he goes to Nagito.

Nagito tears up and pats his head.

"This is your birthday present. Happy birthday Nagito!" She smiles.

"Thank you so much." He said, happily.

"Your welcome, my precious. What are you going to name him?" She asked.

The ultimate luck thought about it and smiles.

"I'm going to name him Lucky." He said as he picks up Lucky.

"That's a great name for him." She said as Yoochi gives Nagito a kiss on the lips.