Our Love Story (ChiakiBear)

Here's another ChiakiBear Fanfics that I wrote and it's a Fairytale au. 

AGeekyBear is gonna love this one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once upon a time, there is a  princess named Chiaki Nanami. She has loving parents and lived in a pink castle.

Princess Chiaki is a sweet, caring, and beautiful girl. The people in her village loved her.

There are a a couple of wealthy princes who wanted to marry Chiaki.
However, there is one person who is in love with Chiaki and her name is Aki.

She works as a farmer and sells vegetables and fruits.

Aki is in love with the Princess.
She remembers how when she first met the Princess. Chiaki went to her shop and asks for some strawberries. When Aki gives her the strawberries, that's when the first love in sight comes in.

"My name is  Chiaki Nanami. What's yours?" She said.

"M-My name is Aki. H-Hope you enjoyed the strawberries." She said, shyly.

"Nice to meet you. See you later." The princess said as she waves goodbye and smiles.

'She's so sweet' Aki thought, dreamily.

Sometimes, when The princess came to her shop, they would chat. Aki even got to learn more about her. Her favorite games, colors, foods, and even her fears.

Aki even wants to marry her and make Chiaki her wife.

However, when she looks at the wealthy princes and how they are trying to win her heart, she sighs.

Aki knows that in a fairytale story, a love story always has a princess and prince. She knew that society will never accept  a girl falling in love with a princess.

Aki went home and grabs her things because she needs to go to another village to purchase new seeds and plant them in her small farm.

Meanwhile in her castle, Chiaki is in her bedroom, feeling sad.

Suddenly, Usami, a magical fairy bunny, pops up. She deeply cares for Chiaki.

"What's wrong, my princess?" Usami said.

"It's just that the princes that came to my castle are so egotistic and cared about money. That's not what I look for in love." Princess Chiaki said.

"So, what do you look in love?" Usami questioned.

Chiaki smiles. "I want someone who has a good heart, caring, and wants happiness. Someday, my love will come true."

Usami hugs her. "You will find that special someone." She said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Far away, there is a dark castle and lives an evil witch. The evil witch wants to cause trouble so she decided to cast a sleeping spell.

She summons, Monokuma, a hideous goblin bear. (Btw, I laughed so hard when I wrote that)

"Once you cast a sleeping spell on her, you kidnap the princess and I will keep her in my castle, forever!" The blonde witch laughs.

"Hahaha! Sure thing, witch!" Monokuma said as he grabs the sleeping powder and went off to princess Chiaki's castle.

It was nighttime and Monokuma is able to find her. He climbs up the castle and went inside her bedroom window, quietly.

Chiaki is busy brushing her hair and didn't notice that Monokuma is her room.

"Ahem!" Monokuma said.