The final one had caught your breath. You remembered the time when this was taken. Alya had insisted to take the picture even though you were opposed to the idea.

"Come on, Y/N! Just one picture!"

You scrunched up your face as you pleaded, "Alya, please. I don't want to bother him. He's clearly having too much fun," you spoke. "I don't really need him to remember the thing."

"Y/N, it's just a picture." Marinette placed a hand on your shoulder. "I know you're going to regret it as soon as the event ends."

"I won't-"

"Y/N." Alya cut you off. She stared at you. "Please."

You looked at him from afar. He was laughing with Nino and Alix, still congratulating the two of them. You huffed. "Fine."

Alya punched the air as she hissed, "Yes!" She instantly took your wrist and pulled you towards the golden-haired boy. "Oh, Adrien!"

"Alya, shush!" You scolded. The girl with the bluebell eyes laughed.

The said boy turned around with a smile so cute that it made your insides turn jelly. You tried to hide the heat from your cheeks.

"Yeah?"

You stood up straight. You cleared your throat. "Wanna take a picture? Together?"

He didn't even hesitate. "Sure!"

You stepped forward as Alya readied her phone camera. You and Adrien stood beside each other, your faces prepared for your friend's signal.

"Okay. 1..."

The two of you were smiling.

"...2"

When he suddenly slung his hand around your shoulders, making you tense up, your smile slightly crooked. You were thrown off-guard, but you hid it by displaying a peace sign with your smile widening.

Even Alya was surprised, but she was still smiling as wide as before.

"3!"

She clicked the button.

The feelings still lingered in your mind and in your body. The more you remembered it, the more you loved it. He can't just casually throw his hand over your shoulders like that! You were afraid you would emotionally combust on the spot.

The feeling of rejection was now casted out of your head. You threw your phone beside you and you placed your hands on your head. You then thrashed around your bed as you squealed. You continuously kicked the sheets off your matress while your hands still covered your eyes. You hid the smile forming on your lips.

Your thoughts formed of Adrien. Everything about him.

"These feelings are so confusing," you laughed at yourself, almost crying. You looked at your hands with a stupid smile on your face. You grabbed a hold of your nearest pillow and slammed your face into it. You screamed. "Adrien Agreste," you said, your voice muffled. "Why are you so..." you sit up and took a deep breath. "...you?" You sighed dreamily and laid your body on the bed.

You stared at a ceiling with a silly grin. You didn't care about his rejection. You will continue to just be there for him whatever it takes. Even as a friend.

end of chapter thirty-one

□■□■

someone please make a callback on the second to the last paragraph! a callback to one of the chapters!

PLEASE READ THIS PLEASE READ THIS!

first of all, thank you for all the people who supported me all through 32 chapters!!!!!

this is not over yet tho! there will be a season two IF YOU WANT!!! just comment here if you want me to continue it... or whatever. it's fine by me, i promise.

please, please, please TELL ME your comments about the book so far! comments, suggestions, colorful reactions!!! anything please just to lighten up my day.

im really tired today and im feeling a bit of a headache. i want to rest more than anything, but i havent been updating this piece of crap and writing is really important to me, especially my readers.

i hope you understand. my school starts this august and i really want to start my nathaniel x reader sooner. i know i lied about me ending this book before may but i was just lying to myself and to you guys. i really hate that and i hate myself for it. i knew i couldnt do it in the first place so why did i even accept it.

anyway, season 2 will be consisting of like 10-15 chapters i think. i want to end this quickly like i want to end my life. jk jk jk jk

i will maybe publish the second "season" this week or the next.

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!! THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT! I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO REPAY YOU!!!!

KimmiePines