"Earth to Maddison? how was your day?" He asks again.

"Yeah-h it was alright-" I stammer unable to say a word. I'm going bright red just like a tomato, and I'm sweating.

"Good." Aiden smirks, I hate when he does that it makes me feel very uncomfortable.

"Well, I'm going to be in my bedroom, talking to my mum, please don't destroy anything while I'm absent." I tease him yet once again.

I pick my bag off from the floor and head towards my room, I tidy some of my books on the window seal and do my bed.

If my mum saw that my bed was unmade she would go absolutely ballistic, it's her biggest pet peeve and sometimes I just leave the bed unmade to annoy her.

Seconds later, my phone starts ringing and I quickly scramble to my dressing table to answer it. "

Hey mum!" I squeal.

"Hey honey!" Two voices say at the same time.

"Hi Dad."

"So, how was your week?" Dad asks, keeping the conversation going.

"It's good, but I'm so tired." I sigh.

"You know that's a sigh -"

He is soon cut off by Aiden walking into my room with his shirt off and smiling down at me. While I'm sitting next to the phone nearly having a panic attack about what my parents had just witnessed with their own two eyes.

I quickly mute the call, so my mum and dad don't have to hear me yell and scream at Aiden.

"What the hell do you think your doing?" I particularly scream at him, my eyes filled with pure anger and annoyance.

"Oh sorry, my bad" he quickly glances at my array of different romance books focusing carefully on one of them.

"That's not an excuse to come barging into my room without a shirt on, and god knows what my parent think." I throw my arms around clearly livid, he grins again and leans against my door frame.

Iconic right.

"Calm down, Maddy it's not like I'm completely naked."

"Just leave me alone.." I reply coldly as I turn to face my phone and I unmute the FaceTime call. He shuts my door quietly.

"What the hell was that all about!" My parents exclaim through the phone, I had just made a very big mess of things already.

"Oh nothing, that was just my roommate."

"And what was he doing with his shirt off?" Mum beckons through the phone.

I don't know mum, I didn't ask him."

"Maddison, don't play cocky with me. Young lady, you know I how I feel about these things, there are certain boundaries, and he just broke them, by entering your room with half of his clothes on."

"I know mum, but don't worry I'm going to ask Emma again if I can move."

"Maddison." My Dad says sternly, "Your mum has a fair point, I will be speaking to this Aiden and setting some rules when we next come and visit you."

"I want you to keep your distance from that boy, he looks like real trouble and we don't want our Honey, to be distracted of her education."

"Mum, how can I keep my distance from him, when we share a whole master apartment with him."

"Anyway, it was nice talking to you, mum and dad but I've got to go and focus on my essays.