PART 27

"So tell me Where shall I go ?
To the left , where is nothing right ..Or to the right ,where is nothing left ...."
.
MIA'S POV

As soon as i said his expression changed and he looked at me with warmth .

"Hey ? Are you okay ? "
"Anything wrong ..." he asked.

I just nodded my head and kept staring at the coffee table .

"Mmmm Your coffee..Finish it fast .. It will get cold ."

I nodded at him and took another sip .

For a few minutes he didn't speak and i also kept silent thinking about my past and future at the same time .
I was thinking of going back but another second the thought to run away from here comes to my mind.

"If you don't mind can i ask you a question ? "

I looked at him and again moved my gaze down .
I was tired.

"Are you hinding or running from someone ? "

I didn't answer ..

I heard him passing a long sign then he stood up .

"Don't worry ..."
"I won't harm you .
"As long you are not having any home to stay , you can come with me ."

"It's cold outside and the whether is also changing.
Do its not good to stay here ."

"Stand up and come ... I promise i won't do anything to you ."he kept saying .

"I don't need anyone's help .
Leave me on my own own ."i said coldly.

"I would have done this if you would have told me your home where i can drop you ."

"Look , You don't seems good and walking alone in this condition in this silent place is not good ."

"Do you know someone here ? Your friend ? Family ? ..."

He questioned.
"I don't have a Family , and stop asking about my family ."
I said in a weak yet cold tone .

His eyes turned soft and again sat at the chair infornt of me .

" Hmm.. Hi My name is Lee Min Ho .... friends ?" I looked at him .
"You have a friend now ."
"Now trust me and let's  go from here ".

I just stood up weakly and started walking .
I was not in a state of mind to decide who was right or wrong . To whom i loved hated me anyway .. so nothing matters now ...

We both sat in the car .The rain started again .
I was looking outside the window playing tracing the drops which were falling on the window .

After a few more mintues of driving a Big , huge and beautiful Mansion came to my sight .
It reminds me of Kim's Mansion ...

It was beautiful...so beautiful.
.
The car stopped and he came out of the car while two men came and opened the back door.
I got so panic looking at them then Minho came and moved the guards aside and helped me yo get out of the car .