twelve

everything was back to normal. kind of.

the three boys were friends again but bambam and yugyeom were still dating. and youngjae hadn't exactly gotten used to it yet. he still liked bambam, of course, as it had only been a few days which wasn't enough time to get over the perfect boy.

the two didn't share much pda around youngjae other than holding hands when they were walking and bambam may had sat a bit closer to yugyeom when they watched movies.

when youngjae left, though, yugyeom stayed at bambam's. it still hurt youngjae to think about the fact that his brother was dating his crush but he cared about them more than anything and as long as they were happy, he would try to be happy.

yugyeom had to stop bambam from feeling bad. bambam liked dating yugyeom but he felt bad that youngjae liked him and he liked his brother.

"you should care about your own feelings first," yugyeom told him, kissing the side of his head, "youngjae will be okay."

and he was. it took a few months but when he realized how happy bambam was with yugyeom and how happy his little brother was, he was okay.

youngjae met a guy and in just a few weeks, had his own boyfriend and was over bambam completely.

they would go on double dates and youngjae would take pictures of the other couple that he would send to them because he knew they loved pictures together, especially candid ones.

the three were still best friends (not that yugyeom and youngjae had much of a choice because they were brothers and because bambam wouldn't just let them stop being close) when they got their own places and couldn't all see each other nearly everyday.

//
the end 😔 sucky chapter but i have a head ache