-The Undeniable Truth-

Y/n sat in Elizabeth's old chambers, the window sill was cold, the smell of pure flowers seemed to radiate from the walls.

Arthur sat in one out of the two chairs that were placed almost perfectly around a small circular table.

"So, Lady y/n" Arthur said quietly, the sin kept her eyes out onto the city below, mainly the part were smoke and destruction laid. "Mhm" she simply answered.

"Well who was that? I mean if you don't want to answer that's fine, I was just curious" he placed his hand on the back of his neck. Y/n looked over at him, she smiled slightly trying be polite.

"Her name was Mastriss, she was a close friend of mine before the holy war 3,000 years ago..." she answered, Arthur sighed. "Why did she attack you then? If oh two were friends" he implied.

The sin got up, walking silently towards the chair on the other side, sitting down she placed her chin on the bridge she's made with both of her small hands.

"I didn't know at the time, but she blamed me for the death of her beloved...Thomas was his name, we all called him Tom. But then I was taken under control by my father, the Demon King" she said softly, Arthur kept his eyes on her, lowering his hand till it gently hit the table.

"And then Meliodas decided it was best for him and Elizabeth back then to overthrow my father, and well his father. Zeldris and I tried to stop him, and as I was under control I obviously hurt Elizabeth which I regret, I didn't mean it, but I wasn't myself. And Meliodas ended up destroying each of my seven hearts" y/n continued, letting out a shaky breath.

Arthur leaned forward, crossing his arms over the table. "You don't need to continue y/n" he reassured with a calm tone, but the Kelpi shook her head. "No you should know, I mean it's either from Elizabeth or myself, and I'd rather explain it"

She gave him a small smile. "Um, well then of course I died. Mel regretted it, he wanted to bring me back, with the help of my other brother Zeldris! the commandment of Piety. They brought me back, exchanged for a pure soul of love, and you can guess, that was Tom, she blames me but I didn't know the whole story, I only just got my memory back." Y/n looked at Arthur, tears pricked the corners of her eyes, the young King stayed silent.

• The Boar Hat •

Elizabeth walked along the forest line with Meliodas, a soft breeze flicked both of their loose hairs to the left as it hit them. She looked to the ground, a small crunch coming from the small rocks she was stepping on.

"What's her destiny?" Meliodas asked, gazing at her. Elizabeth caught his gaze, keeping eye contact. "I'm sure you already know" she smiled slightly.

Mel sighed. "I suppose I do, but does it have to be her? I'm quite capable to do this" he insisted, placing both hands behind his head.

Elizabeth put her hands together in front. "Yes, of course it has to be her, and the same with him. Y/n and Arthur will be the ones to relive the prophecy my mother had all those years ago" she stopped, keeping her smile.

"Together they will the ones of immortality, both will destroy the evil that lays within the darkness our nights are filled with" Elizabeth spoke softly, almost reciting the words her mother spoke clearly.

"Y/n and Arthur were made for each other, the child of hope and the demon of affection, it might seem far fetched but somethings coming" she continued.

Mel lowers his hands and shoved them into his small pockets. "Well, whatever it is, she can defeat it" he smiled with a small click.

Elizabeth looked down at Liones. "Yes she's very strong, she's growing stronger with each memory she retrieves back. But as she does her mind is becoming weak, Arthur will fix that, and you as her brother" she hugged the Dragon sin.