-The Brave And The Cowardly-

Y/n glanced down at Ban and gritted her teeth. "What the hell Ban!" She growls, dropping her fist, gently it hit Ban's shoulder.

Ban smirked. "You were talkin to yourself, just checking you aren't crazy is all" he grabbed both of her shoulders, pushing her off of him before he got up and shoved his hands deep into the pockets on his low lying pants.

"I was remembering something, you know how I lost majority of my Memory" she sighed and sat back on the ground. Ban looked down at her, his two spikes of blue hair wobbling slightly.

"Yea I remember I just don't pay much attention" Ban smiled. Y/n looked up at him, stopping what she was doing before for a few moments before going back, pulling at the grass.

Ban looked out towards the shadowed tree line. "I didn't know the Captain back then, but he seems to be a different person from who he was 3,000 years ago" he stated, now glancing down at the youngest demon.

Y/n sighed "he's different, a lot different. I haven't changed, not one bit. But since my father decided it was best to use me as his personal puppet I haven't been the same. I get moments where I just want to kill, I have them all the time actually but I force myself to stop. I could never go against you Seven Sins, you're almost like another family" she lowered her head, her hair falling to the sides of her face.

"However, I will go against the person who killed Gowther, I didn't know him well. From neither of his forms." She continued, Ban listened to her, not muttering a word. Ban wanted to kill this threat much as anyone, killing a fellow member was he first mistake they made, the second. Was harming his best friends little sister.

"Do you know who it is?" He asked looking at her, y/n raised her head, small tear drops pricked her eyes. "No, I have a hunch Meliodas and Merlin both know. I've never seen magic such as that. It's been 3 days since I was attacked, and I've been trying to pin point who used magic like that but nothing comes to mind" y/n answered quietly.

Ban nodded silently, deciding not to continue the conversation. Y/n looked to her side at a trail of ants, it was lighter now. The sun had quietly started to rise, and a long with the mist from the warm rays from the sun.

Y/n got up. "I need to speak to Merlin" she muttered, mainly to herself. Ban looked at the sun, his pupils contracting.

"Merlin's in town" Ban kept his gaze out, y/n walked over to him, hugging him from the side. Ban didn't flinch, keeping his eyes out onto the sun.

"Thank you for being there for him Ban, he's always needed someone to keep him planted on the ground." She murmured. Ban let out a little "mm" in response, knowing that Meliodas did more for him then he's ever done for him.

A few moments passed before y/n let go and started to walk down into the city of Liones below. Ban watched her go, knowing he'd protect her with his life. He'd do the same for Meliodas, and he knew both of them would do anything to protect as many people along with the sins with their lives.

• 1 hour later •

Y/n looked around the streets and alleyways of Liones, it was so pretty. She'd heard that the city of Liones couldn't be compared to Camelot, A place like that must be beautiful.

She jumped out the way of two small children chasing each other, their small and squeaky laughs and giggles filling the air with joy where ever they go.

When she'd first arrived, she had destroyed so much of the city. Why? She didn't know. The urge to make them fear the power she held was thrilling, knowing its wrong stopped her when her brother arrived.

"I can't let that happen again" she muttered to herself. Not noticing a man walking up to her, he tapped her shoulder. "Excuse me ma'am?" He asked.