-Battle Between Loyalties-

💢- Blood and Gore warning -💢

• 3,000 years ago •

Y/n landed with a thud on the grassy hill, Zeldris then landed beside her. Meliodas stood tall on the top, Elizabeth standing tall beside him, her wings spread out elegantly behind her.

"Y/n, Zeldris...You're both making an Mistake following our father!" He called below. Y/n glared at him. "It's you that's making a mistake Meliodas!" She called back aggressively, Zeldris crosses his arms.

"Our sister is right. If you fight us, you'll be an offical traitor to the Demon King and the Clan it's self!" He spat towards him, glancing at Elizabeth.

Meliodas looked at both of them with a soft expression. His eyes a light green, the aggression and furious part of him gone. This wasn't the Meliodas both of them had grown up with, he'd changed. The witch Elizabeth has taken their brother from them.

"We don't need to fight...Meliodas and I only want to finish this Holy War, but working together we can bring peace to all of the races" Elizabeth stated, a small smile on her face.

Y/n clenched her jaw and balled her hands into tight fists. "Shut up!" She yelled towards her, Zeldris gazed towards his sister. Y/n continued.

"You've taken our brother away from us! Taken away the loyalty he once had toward's his father and all demons!" She said bitterly. Anger engulfed her, Zeldris gazed back at the two above them.

"Elizabeth didn't do anything!" Meliodas retorted back. "I made my own decisions! Ones which will bring the best for Britannia, and if you stand in our way. I'll just have to defeat both of you!" Meliodas raises his head up, he didn't want to battle his siblings in a stupid quarrel.

Zeldris stepped forward. "Very well then" he looked at y/n. "Go for Elizabeth, make sure to hurt her enough to grab Meliodas's attention towards both of you, that's when I'll make the final blow" he ordered, which y/n gave in with agreement.

Zeldris swung his sword around, Meliodas grabbed his wrist and kicked him far into another valley below. Zeldris jumped forward, landing a high powered fist to his chest.

Meliodas slide against the ground, churning up the grassy pasture. He spat out a few droplets of blood.

"I'll bring you down to your knees!" Zeldris yelled as he raised himself up above Meliodas, making sure to come down with force behind his sword.

Y/n kicked out at Elizabeth, landing a hit to her wing which threw her off balance. With a smirk, y/n grabbed her by her shoulders and threw her to the ground, not with enough force to kill her, but enough to at least hurt the goddess.

Elizabeth stood straight up again, scratches and bruises littered her exposed skin. Her high left wing crooked after the attack y/n had landed.

"Arch!" She sung, holding her hands out in front of her as a large ball of light grew. Y/n's eyes widened as she just made it out of the way of her light attack.

"Once Meliodas is down, I'll take pleasure in killing such a wrench like you!" Y/n shouted loudly, flying straight down to Elizabeth. Pinning her hard against the cracked earth.

The goddess let out a yell of pain as y/n enforced more power into the small punches she was landing on her. "The plan is to catch Meliodas off guard!" She said with sickening laugh. "And the only way to do that is to make you scream out in pain!"

Zeldris raised his sword above his head before impact, making sure to get his angling perfect.

Elizabeth let out a loud yell for help as y/n picked her up off the ground by her hair, a spell called hell fire burning one of her right wings.