-You're Never In Control-

• 3,000 years ago •

Y/n ran towards a goddess, blade in hand as she fearless raised it above her head and leapt from the ground that was so terribly torn and destroyed.

The goddess pulled back her hands, preparing her self for the blow that's about to be delivered by one of the most deadliest Demons.

Y/n smirked suddenly as she appeared behind the goddess, a few seconds past before the front of the large being split. Scarlett liquid poured out of the victim, y/n stood tall. Still even.

The goddess fell as the conflict in the background continued. Y/n turned to see multiple beings from the different races charging towards her, they seemed to be heading in the right direction to their demise.

Without hesitation, y/n of the demon race, walked slowly towards them. Her steady focus now on the group in front of her, and not the dying goddess beside her.

• present day •

Meliodas sat at one of the plain wooden tables that covered the taverns first floor. The cup of ale in front of him nearly depleted, he let out a sigh as he realised he'd nearly drank the small bottle beside him.

Ban walked in from the entrance, giving out a long yawn. Meliodas didn't looks up from his gaze which lay on the table. Ban put both his hands inside the pockets on his pants and gave a worried look over towards Meliodas.

"What's wrong Cap'n, are you still upset over Gowther?" He leaned back. The blonde haired boy looked up to him, holding a tighter grip on the cup's handle.

"We need to find them Ban, Gowther did not deserve to die like that. None of us should" he said with a serious tone, dialling down the volume of his voice towards the end.

"Look, what happened to Gowther isn't your fault if that's what your saying. Surely Merlin would be able to find the bastard that did it" Ban replied quickly. Meliodas just relaxed and let go of the handle, giving out another sigh in the process.

"your right..." He took himself back to last night , how did it hit Gowther? I'm sure I counted it....

"Did you feel it Cap'n?" Ban turned his head to side, gazing out aimlessly through the window.
Meliodas followed his gaze, tilting his head to the side slightly trying to forget the last topic.

"Feel what?" He asked, playing almost dumb like he didn't know what Ban was referring to. Ban sighed. "you know what I'm talking about Cap'n" he stretched, raising both arms over his head and clasping them together.

"It was Mastriss, I know it..." he muttered under his breath, Meliodas's expression turned serious. The same difference took over him, he seemed angry, infuriated even. Ban kept looking out, not quite catching the words the Captain spoke.

• y/n •

The clip clop of horse hooves was the one thing y/n woke up too, the warm feeling was gone from the shining sun which she first felt when she woke up here.

A sharp pain in her temples made her body react, y/n shot up. Hitting her head on the top of a hard wooden box, the pain in her temples continued as her eyes adjusted to the dim light, she turned to the side watching the thick forest flash past slowly through small steel bars.

"These stupid humans" she sighed, y/n fell back against the wooden wall. Finally remembering what she did to the two out in the forest clearing, she shook her head. "Why did I do that?" She questioned herself.

"I can't allow him in my head" y/n lets out a quite breath. "I'm to fickle to allow that to happen...not again" y/n looked outside through the bars, she's obviously been found, along with the two dead knights while she was out cold by some type of authority.