Part 16

Jungkook slowly raised Jimin from the ground to sit on the bed before he knelt down with one knee and the other beside Jimin's thigh ,he gentle cupped his cheeks and wiped the tears away with his thumbs before looking into those fear stricken blue eyes.

"What happened?" Jungkook asked.

"I came from work and decided to take a shower but when I went there, I-I-I saw my father lying in the tub with blood all around his body and the floor." Jimin said. He didn't know why he cared about the death of his father, He was the worst dad but no one deserves to die like that. The sight was terrifying for him.

"Why will someone kill another person like that Jungkook?" Jungkook saw a tear fall down his cheeks and he wiped it again.

"What if they come for me too?" Jimin asked.

"No they won't, because I'm taking you with me." Jungkook said as he got up, Jimin looked up at him in confusion.

"Start packing your stuffs, you're going to live with me." Jungkook said.

Jungkook opened the car door for Jimin after placing his small traveler back seat of the car. Jungkook decided to take him shopping later after seeing the few things Jimin owns. Jimin sat down clutching his blue sweater, then slowly leaned to relax on the seat before closing his eyes. Hoping to get the memory out. Jungkook started the ignition, making sure to take a quick glance at Jimin before driving.

Jungkook parked in the garage of his house before getting out of his car to the other side to take Jimin to his room. He noticed Jimin sleeping during the ride. He looked so exhausted in his sleep after all that has been going on. Jungkook knew Jimin's father has always caused him stress when he was alive and now that he is dead he is still stressing him. Jungkook made sure to investigate on his life after seeing the marks on his neck. Jungkook had already planned to kill him , But it seems someone beat him to that.

Jungkook gently lifted Jimin from the seat bridal style before entering the house and going upstairs to one of the big guest rooms. He slowly placed him on the bed before gently taking off his sweater and placing a kiss on his lips. Jungkook was about to get up from his sitting position on the bed to leave when Jimin held his shirt. Jungkook turned to see Jimin looking at him.

"Please stay." Jimin said in a small voice as he looked at Jungkook with pleading eyes. Jungkook didn't know if he could share a bed with Jimin looking so vulnerable. His wet dreams were enough to hunt him. He sat down on the bed knowing this wasn't the right time to have thoughts like that. He gently laid sideways beside Jimin, hugging him to his chest before placing the blanket over them. Jimin leaned deeper into Jungkook's chest, hands plastered over it.

"Good night." Jungkook said as he placed a kiss on Jimin's forehead. Jungkook lowered his gaze to look at Jimin after he didn't received a response and smiled when he saw him sleeping.

Jimin slowly opened his eyes, stretching his arms as he turned in the bed.so soft Jimin thought as he pushed his head deeper into the pillows. Jimin knew his pillows are not this soft so he might be dreaming. He decided to open his eyes to verify but suddenly sat upright when he didn't recognize the room. The memory of what happened yesterday came back and he relaxed .He was so sleepy he didn't even take a look at the room. The room was bigger than his whole house and the beautiful things in it was making it more luxurious. The golden curtains on the two huge windows, the pink couch with golden armrests and legs, the pink small cabinet table beside the wall to his left right beside a door Jimin assumed led to a bathroom, the polished floor and the golden painted walls were making Jimin feel so out of placed. Jimin got out of the hug queen sized bed and quickly walked to the door he assumed led outside the room still in his pink pajama. Jimin got out only to be met by a hallway, he kept looking both left and right not knowing which path to take, he finally decided to take the right.

He was walking in the hallway looking at various arts on the wall when he came across a brown door. Hoping to find Jungkook inside, Jimin slowly opened the door a little, taking a peek, he saw the brown walls and a small cabinet table with a lamp, he slowly opened the door totally before making his way inside. Jimin eyes went wide after seeing the beauty of the room. He was slowly taking in everything when his eyes landed on a picture frame a table beside the window. Jimin walked to the table to take a closer look. he picked up the frame and brought it closer to his face. A smile formed on his face when saw Jungkook smiling in a blue sweater, hands placed around his sister's shoulder as she hug him tightly also wearing a blue sweater the same as Jungkook. Jimin kept staring at the picture for a while before he decided to place the picture down and continue his quest.

He flinched after he turned around to find Jungkook staring at him with a smirk while standing in front of an open door Jimin guess lead to the bath room since he had a towel around his waist exposing his broad chest and well-built abs. Jimin kept staring at Jungkook's chest and didn't notice Jungkook walk to him. Jimin broke his stare from his chest when he noticed the chest he was staring at only inches from his face. He slowly raised his head to look at Jungkook towering over him. Jimin began to move back a little to create some distance but Jungkook also moved forward no breaking eye contact, They kept moving until Jimin felt the table behind him. He started playing with the hem of his pajama top after he realized he can't move back and Jungkook was intimidating him with his dark intense gaze.

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked in a low tone eyes still fixed on Jimin. Jimin broke the stare bending his head to look at where he was playing with his shirt. Jungkook was so close he could smell the fragrance of his shower gel.

"I-I-I was looking for you" Jimin said. Jungkook slowly raised his head by his chin to look into his eyes.

"How did you know my room?" Jungkook asked as he lowered his gaze to those pink lips. It took lots of self-control for Jungkook to not throw Jimin on the bed, rip off that pajama and fuck him while watching those lips moan out his name.

"I was just searching" Jimin said.

"How are you feeling today" Jungkook said as he broke the stare and turned around walking to the wardrobe. Jimin released the breath he was holding.

"I'm fine; I need to call the police and report." jimin said.

"I already did that" Jungkook said as he buttoned his shirt before going through another door beside the one he came from.

"Thank you for everything, Il get going then" Jimin said as he headed to the door.

"Where are you going" Jimin head Jungkook ask from the room.

"I am going to pack my stuffs and go home" Jimin said after he stopped in his tracks to look at Jungkook come out with a black pair of trousers on.

"You can't go back" Jungkook said.

"But I can't stay here" Jimin said.

"Did I ask you not to?" Jungkook asked as he picked up his phone on the small table beside his bed.

"You can stay in the room you woke up in" Jungkook said as he got closer.

"But it's too expensive" Jungkook chuckled at Jimin's cuteness.

"You can pay for rent if you want to" Jungkook said looking at Jimin small figure in front of the door.

"How much? " Jungkook chuckled at Jimin confidence.

"1 million dollars convert that to won" Jimin's eyes widen ad mouth opened as he stared at Jungkook's face.

"For a decade" Jimin asked still in shock, .Jungkook laughed.

"No for a month "he said after controlling his laughter.

"I will never be able to pay that amount, even if I sell myself" Jungkook suddenly stooped smiling and looked at Jimin.

"And why would you say that?" He asked in a low tone.

"It's not like I'm worth something but teatae said he would by me with his soul if I was to ever put myself for sale. He believes I am priceless" Jimin said with a smile on his face.

"Why do you cherish him so much" Jungkook asked.

"Like I told you before, he is the love of my life" Jungkook looked at Jimin for a while with an angry face. Jimin noticed it and his smile slowly died down.

"Did I say something wrong?" Jimin asked. Jungkook walked to the door going round Jimin and left the room. Jimin turned around staring at the hallway in confusion.