INTRODUCTION

This story is based on Greek mythology with a touch of the present day.

A all in One Story featuring Rick Riordan's "Percy Jackson" series & "Heroes of Olympus" series.

Credit of the Original Novel goes to Uncle Rick!

This story has been re-imagined with a twist of boyband fanfic.

________________________________

Characters/ Mythical Creatures Introduction

Chiron : He is a Centaur. Male-slash-horse. His age is like..really, really old, man! He is the Activities Director at Camp Half Blood (CHB).

About Chiron : Chiron's dad is none other then the scariest Titan of them all, Kronos. The same Titan who wants to kill the one and only Perseus Jackson.

Well if you're wondering who Perseus Jackson is, he is the only son of the Sea God, Poseidon. Poseidon is one of the Big Three gods, brother of Zeus (pronounced zoos) and Hades (hay'-deez)

Zeus is the GOD OF THE SKY and the King of Gods and Hades is the GOD OF THE UNDERWORLD.

Camp Half Blood :  Camp Half-Blood is a Greek demigod training facility located on the Long Island Sound and is directed by the god Dionysus, whom the campers call "Mr. D," and Chiron, a Centaur who is the activities director. It is also the Greek counterpart of Camp Jupiter, a Roman camp in San Francisco, California.

Demigod :  a demigod is someone who is half god and half human. Or you can say, who is a mortal offspring of a god.
Like Demigod Sarah Chase, daughter of Athena, Goddess of Wisdom, War and Useful Arts.

Cyclops :  are creatures/monsters with Only One Eye. Some goodie Cyclops help Poseidon in his room under the sea.

Demigod Characters in here

Andy Fowler - son of..... Well you'll figure it out soon 😉

Sarah Chase - daughter of Athena, goddess of Wisdom, War and Useful Arts.

Alex Milichamp - son of Hermes, god of the Roadways, Travellers, Merchants and Thieves.

Robbie B. - son of Dionysus, God of Wine.

Jean McLean - daughter of Aphrodite, Goddess of Love and Beauty.

Percy Jackson - son of Poseidon, God of the Sea.

Tyson - son of Poseidon and Brother of Percy!

* this story includes Greek mythology, so there has to be gods and goddesses, monsters, powers, but with a modern/present day twist *

* readers will read the story as the only one main character's view/ the readers own view. *

Don't forget to Vote and Comment what You think how this is going to be as a mixed story of myth and music.
❤❤❤