➳ in the beningging-

[tw ; swearing (bakugun obvi lmao)]

༉‧₊˚✧ ੈ♡˳

June 5, XXXX
07:37 AM

'Twas a calm and peaceful morning, just before class started an-

"KATSUKI PLEA S E"

Ah yes, the wild specimen known as (Y/N) Bakugo, once again begging- er- trying to convince her brother to give her the only and only Todoroki Shoto's number.

"NO YOU IDIOT! YOU'LL GET CAUGHT THEN YOU'LL COME CRAWLING TO ME AGAIN" He shouted back, a scowl on his face, looking as pissed as ever.

"kATSUKI PLEASE I PROMISE I'LL BUY YOU THAT NEW PHONE PLEASE" She begged. The two were in the classroom of 2-A (hshd yes theyre second years while (Y/N) is in her first year) and with the two just shouting "please" and "no" back and forth everyday, they decided to eventually just ignore it, only getting their questions brushed off or waved off when they did pay attention to it.

"...Phone and those photos you took and we have a deal." Bakugou growled, sounding more calm as he looked away from her, blushing profusely.

Her eyes went wide as stars sparkled in them, "DEAL!" She exclaimed, whipping her phone out of her blazer pocket to send him the pictures she took of a certain redhead that she was bestfriends with. Well, Bakugou was also, in a way, friends with that redhead but he refused to ever take pictures with him, resulting in him asking for pictures of him from his oh so dear beloved sister.

A small 'Ding!' was heard from the boy's pant pocket as he pulled it out and looked at what she sent, and it was indeed, pictures of her and Kirishima or just pictures of Kirishima whenever the two would have their little 'photoshoots' whenever they hung out.

"Can't fucking believe I'm doing this to Icyhot.." He muttered lowly under his breath as he, true to his words, copied and pasted said male's number so he could send it to (Y/N).

Said girl cheered, "YESS!!" her fist in the air before she did a little dance of victory. It was cute, really,, at least to anyone other than Bakugo watching while he just stared at her as if she was doing the most disgusting thing possible as he mumbled, "fuckin' dumbass.."

"Believe it or not, you're related to this dumbass, shithead." (Y/N) said, teasing him as she stuck her tongue out at him before seeing his message come through to her phone.

"Katsuki,," She spoke softly

"WhaT?" He growled

"Cheif said this is it.. Thank you so mUCH GOD BLESS AME N" She cheered, pulling him in a hug as she pushed her cheek against his.

This, of course, did make him soft for his dear sister but since there were witnesses around, he had to keep his tough act. "SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET OFF ME!"

"Geez, you're mean. " She pouted, crossing her arms after pulling away, "I take that blessing back." She huffed before giggling and kissing his cheek, "But thanks anyway! Love you, shithead! mUAH"
(Y/N) said before skipping off to her own class so she could text god himself by herself, in her class.

Just a few steps away from the class, she could hear her brother shouting, "THAT WAS ONE TIME YOU BITCH-" followed by small explosions which only made her burst out laughing, barely able to make it to her class with her laughter.

Soon enough though, her laughter died down and she had arrived to her class before taking her seat in the middle row and pulling out her phone. sEE MOM HAVING NO FRIENDS CAN HAVE ITS PERKS

She typed in her first message to him, which could end up good. Or not. Either one.

07:59 AM
June 5, XXXX