Chapter 11; This is Home

Previously;

- Cayde-6's / Dad's POV -

"Ahead of you their ship crash but their fine i see them, my ghost is giving them the mission now, keep goin--" (y/n) was cut off. And a huge explosion was heard from her and behind us. We all look back, the tower that (y/n) was in. Rocks and derbetis from the explotion went towards us, a bunch of smoke was in the way, and something dropped infront of my feet, It was the Ruby of 6. Her gun.. I pick it up and look back at the tower she was in it...

Was destroyed.

Now;
-Cayde-6's / Dad's POV -

If i could cry i would.. My optics went small and my heart tore in two.. 'This...is not real....sh-shes not dead... I know it she....isnt dead' I thought, so many things was going through my head, and I space out of realty. I had miniature flashbacks of the good and fun time we had together.. How i raised her... How i gave her Ruby of 6, her cape... All of her birthdays.. She is gone I got on my knees, and held the Ruby Of 6 in my hands. Her smile her laugh, i wish i was there for her more.  I wish i was a better father, everything started to get more cold and dark around me. A cabal was right in front of me as it got shot and exploded fire...that wasnt The Ace of spades.. The Cabal turned to ash.. And i look forward at the broken tower, there was a bright light, it was the Golden gun, and (y/n) was using it.

"Im still alive.... Im a Guardian remember?" (Y/n) said..

I smiled as i went back into reality, the rush of relif went through my body, i wanted to cry more harder now that i know shed alive.

"Go! The guardian is almost there!" (Y/n) yelled as she shot off two more shots bring down the enemy ships. Making it crash into cabal down below.

Me, Ikora, and Zavala jump over buildings towards our check point, (y/n) kept using her golden gun, and killing cabal ahead and their ships.

We made it to the check point, and i started to fix the transporter, Cabal kept shooting at us, Zavala flip a couch using it as support and Ikora flip a table (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

I got shot on my leg and lost it... "Damn!" I yelled out.. I saw some bullet lines past me and hitting Cabals, "that sniper as a semi auto to what the hell i need that" I said, and the focus on the task,  "Guardian! Your here! Help us!" Ikora yelled,

"We are on our way" The guardians ghost said,

I kept working on the Teleporter, and i wad almost done "give me some more time!" I yelled.

I heard something behind me, (y/n) was there, done of her face was burnt black and so was her left arm and he leg, she laid back agasint the wall and behind Zavala, "kid you okay?!" I yelled to her she nodded her head yes, as he ghost begin the heal her.

I was just about done and then my arm got shot off. "God!" I yelled but continued.  "Dad!" I heard (y/n)  I need to finsh this, The guardian was here as they killed some of the hidden Cabal which gave me much support. "Hurry up Cayde!" Ikora yelled "hey how about you try working without a arm and a leg under pressure?!" I yelled at her and kept going, The guardian was taking cover as they came over to me "are you ready cause this is ready" i said

The gaurdian nodded their head and then we teleported them to the commanders ship,

Me, Ikora, Zavala and (y/n)... Was all said "Go Kill Him"

"Understood" the Guardians ghost said..

"Lets go I know a route" (y/n) said as she grab my arm and leg that was detach from me, she threw a grenade,
Towards the cabal as Zavala carry me as we jump off to the other building and went inside. We hid inside the building and put our full trust in the Guardian. Meanwhile (y/n) fixes my leg first.

-less then a hour later-

-your pov-

All of my body have been restored thanks to my ghost i dont have anymore burnt marks on me, and i have completely fix Dads leg. "Thanks Kiddo" Dad says as he ruffles my head, "you really got me scared when the tower you were in got blown up" Dad said..

"I got a bit scarred too... But i knew i was okay. Im a Guardian." I stated.

"(Y/n) did you die or did you pass out?" Zavala said.

"She past out, she didnt die" My ghost said, "thank you ghost" I stated.

And then a very huge explosion was heard outside, "what was that?" Ikora said..

I got up and ran uo the stairs to the roof of the building. I saw the Leader who caused all of this..he looked like a evil god.. "No...this cant be" Ikora said

"Do you see me now as a god Traveler?!" The leader yelled

The Traveler started to have cracks in it... And it broke free from the chains, the sky went black to blue and a wave of light hit every Gaurdians and killed The leader.

"Our Guardian did it" I said. As i smiled.

"Yeah we did it" Dad said as he pick me up with one of his arms. I laugh so did Zavala and Ikora.

"We need fo rebuild everything, but it will be worth it" I stated.

Zavala and Ikora agrees.

"Do you want spicy ramen?" Dad ask,

"Heck ya i do!" I yelled to him.

"Wait a minute, you guys they are still Cabal out there...--" Zavala stop talking beacuse me and Dad Already left.       

Few weeks later

"Come on dad!" I yelled, Dad was right on my tail as we race up the stairs. Zavala started to walk to the railing and then Ikora , Father did a little finger guns at Zavala and then gently nudge his arm, as I sat on the railing. On the corner of the balcony. Then Hawthron walk between me and my Father, she looked very nervous. And then.. Our Guardian, walk right in the middle we all smiled and look ahead of us... Zavala left, and then Ikora.. My father, then Hawthorn.. I got off the railing and look at the Guardian, the Guardian look at me as my ghost appeared. I smiled brightly as the Guardian got on one knee, I hug the Guardian tightly and whispered.

"Thank you"

I let go of them and smile once more as i went over to my Dad and held his hand, as we walk towards the spicy ramen shop, I look back once more. To see The Traveler... And my Hero.

Season 1; End.