Chapter 5: A new Awakening

Silence. I can hear nothing but the rain hitting against the metal of the roof The leaves dancing in the harsh wind, But their was someone in the room. Even though there was silence... There was other calming.. a Hypnotizing type..? Before death. And i know im not dead, Not yet.

I open my eyes as my eyes flicker that yellow and blue lights again.. as i look around the room with my eyes. "Guradian?" i spoke out.. I heard moment on mt right side and see Zavala..."Z....zavala...?" I spoke out.. my voice was dry,

"Yes...(y/n) I heard you did something heroic..." He said... "Y..yeah... i help the Guardian...didn't i?" I said..."Yes you did... The guardian Help out a lot at Titan. They are still their at the moment" He replied... "Ah...good.. can you help me sit up" i ask Zavala "ah yes.. if course" he responded to me as Zavala help me sit against the wall.

"How long have i been out?" i ask "From what it seems from the people of the farm..a bit to long, almost a month.." Zavala said ''A month..., that's one way to get sleep.." i said with a chuckle.. "Is...Father alright? and Ikora.., Banshee.." I ask..

"I do not know where anyone is at.. we all got split apart." Zavala said

"I see.." i said as i look down at the blankets... "Hm.. Zavala...can you give me a staff.. somethin' similar for i can walk?" I ask him "Yes of course let me go get one" He said as he left the room closing the door behind him gently. I sat at the edge of the bed as i dangle my feet to touch the surprisingly not cold floor. Zavala comes in a few minutes later as he had the Staff i ask him to go get me..

I grab the staff and tried to host myself up, my legs were a but wobbly..as i took a few steps with the staff helping me "Okay...i got this.., and Zavala..who change me out of my armor?" I ask him "Ah, Hawthorne did, Do not worry.." He replied I nodded my head as i went down the stairs.. "Want me to get your shoes?" Zavala question me "No it's okay.. i need to be able to walk... before i put on some heavy shoes.." I said as i walk on the dirt filled with small rocks everywhere.. i walk through the dirtied floor with ease.. as some people lool at me smiling.

"(y/n)...She's awake!" A worker said... some people gather around me as i smiled.. I remember.. the light. I now have some light in me.. "Uh..anyone got a Sandwich i could eat..?" i ask, Some workers laugh as some was even crying That i was okay.

"Okay...okay.. as soon as i get better.. I'll make sure I get a chance to be with all of you, But i do need the rest" I said with a small smile.. Everyone understood as they went back to working or whatever they were doing.

"Ready to get something to eat?" Zavala said.. I nodded as the both of us walk to the side of the Farm area as we entered a small room. "There some food here, I can bake you some eggs.. like when you were younger" Zavala said.. "Uncle-Zavala... im not that old you know..." I said

"Yeah...i feel like a adult at times... and dad wants me to have a Childhood... but now that these people really cares about me.. i think im able to do the things i couldn't have done without these eyes.. These eyes... analyze the words you teach me.. the moves i record them and im able to do them myself.. Uncle-Zavala.. i guess you can call me an Assistant when we get The Last City back.." i said to him.. he was very surprised.. "I understand. God i see Your father in you though. hopefully we dont get two goofballs in the tower" He said laughing... i chuckled with him.

-Ring...Ring- "Ah that's The Guardian" Zavala said, I smiled as i stood next to Zavala. "Hello Guardian. Did you need Anything?" He ask I heard some mumbling from his intercom, "Ah yes (Y/n) is okay.. She actually woke up not even 20minutes ago..." Zavala replied back... I heard some more mumbling "Oh..your coming right now Alright, If your done what you have there, then you May come over here. Yes yes, See you Guardian" Zavala said as the Call seem to have ended.

"Zavala... i got somethin' to tell you" I ask him "Other then your accent you got from Banshee, What is it" Zavala said "Since i have read... half of the library at The tower....and Know almost everythin' we have information about the Light and the Traveler.. when i got shot..." I paused as i place my hand on my stomach.. "I went to the traveler shard..and it have me light... I was given Light Uncle-Zavala..." i said as i grip my shirt..

"Did...it really?" Zavala question..."Yes it did..I don't have a ghost...but i know i have Light in me..I feel the raw energy" I said as i look at Zavala in his Awoken eyes.. My robotic eyes got a bit smaller as my face was in happiness.. "D...does it mean..I Can become..a..G-Guardian..?" I ask him..

My eye's flicker as somehow...tears came down from my eyes...down my face as it drips off from my chin "Can... I become a Guardian?" I ask him.. I feel my heart pounding loudly against my chest, as i grip my shirt more tightly.. I look at Zavala...

"Yes."

"W...what"

"Yes you can become a Guardian.."--

"Choose, Your Destiny."

I bend over on my knees as my bare forehead was against the floor, I had a smile on my face with tears going down my cheeks.. "haha..haha..I...Im A Guradian..." I laugh a bit in happiness..

'You can be a Guardian with out Light'
'You don't have a Ghost'
'The light will protect you from death.., you don't have that'
'If its not light, then I'll be the first one without light..'
'Dad doesn't train me'
'Recorded all the moves you can get.. make it easier for i can do.. for i can become a Guardian'

All those Negative thoughts from the past Wash away from the light.

'This is my New Awakening.. My story of how i became a Guardian'

Note: Do you like the story so far?