Passed

Chapter fifty - one

[Passed]

  Kise p.o.v

  "Ding!" I ringed the door bell, her house door bell.  Her father seems to be at home thought, i could heard footsteps and the door open with a sleepy face of her father. "Who's this?" He asked, i was all getting nervous! "Konnichiwa uncle!" i bowed, "Uh? Do i know you?" He asked, confused. My legs are all jelly, he look really fierce! @.@ 

  "No, but i'm Kikori's friend" i said quickly, he then patted my back. "What's gone into you? Don't need to be so nervous, alright?" Her father smiled at me warmly. Although he may look fierce just now, his expression totally changed now. I'm kinda relief though :3 "Erm- i am here to beg you not to transfer Kikori out of Kajio" I stand straight facing him, his face was totally shocked. "It's my fault that she had to transfer, please don't transfer her out of kaijo!" He then frown, "You mean the girls in school attack her because of you? WHAT DID YOU DO? WHAT DID KIKORI DO TO YOU TO DESERVE THIS?!" Kikori's father was agitated. 

  "No uncle, she didn't! The girls in school was just jealous because Kikori hang out with me" I explained, he smirked. "I can see why all the girls would like to chase after you" I wasn't happy the fact he was looking at my face, judging me. 

  I frowned a little, in fact i don't want to be rude. "I really beg you, please don't transfer out Kikori" i begged, although it's my first time. "What do you have the rights to say that? Wasn't you the cause?" He argued. My heart was aching, thinking of the moments at the hospital just makes me think i'm useless. Kikori images were flashed through my mind. She didn't give up on me even thought she was bullied, she never avoided me. I was glad she didn't. She forgive me, she wasn't angry at me.  This kind of kindness can never be found again! I love her okay... 

  "Because" i gulped, he looked at me fiercely. "She is my girlfriend and i love her!" I shouted, thinking: oh crap! What will happened next? "I really want to punch you, she is not a toy to play with you know. You got tons of girls out there chasing you and why you choose Kikori? She is just a soft heart girl!" He was shaking with anger, "i do not play her! i choose her because it's who i love! why must love be chosen by someone else? You don't need a reason to love someone, you really really love them. Just like how you love your wife, uncle. " He jumped, he was sadden. "Are you even capable of protecting her? Will even give her happiness? Sorry to say this, she never had a boyfriend until now" He said, i look at him like TOTALLY YES!!!.  "Yes! i would put my life on the line" I exclaimed, desperate. 

  "I have to tell you this, If you ever hurt her. i will be on your tail no matter you are related to her or not anymore. You understand me? " He asked me while i nodded crazily. "So does that mean you are not transferring her out anymore?" i asked in return, he folded his arms and close his eyes like he was irritated. "if i don't transfer out, she will continue to get bullied" He said, and i was actually kind of hopping for a miracle 

  "But someone here say he would protect my daughter with his life, i decide to not let her transfer out anymore." He smirked again :3 There was a huge grin on my face and i thank him. 

  Yes! Did you see that Kikori? I success! Now You are mine! 3:) 

Konnichiwa- hello