Messy morning

Chapter eight
[Messy morning]

I stand at the assembly area myself, I was waiting for Atsuko who usually came before me but today I didn't see her. "Kikori-chan" Hiroshi called bubbly as he came running towards me. "Look what I brought for you" his hand went into his bag and took our a few magazine. It was all about the generation of miracles, I think he for the wrong idea about me yesterday. "I knew you like them" I blushed. "I don't" I cried back," don't you like them yourself? I asked, looking at him and down to the magazines.

"I have tons of them at home, I just thought you would like it since you are a fan of them" he smiled, I look around me to see if anybody hear our conversation. I don't want anyone to think that I am a fan, I am never a fan. "How many times should I say I am never a fan of them. I was just curious" I cried as a few people around started to look at me.

I palmface myself, my eyes caught sign if him, the blonde boy. He was in an crowd behind some classes, I look at him thur an hole between people's head.

Someone pat my shoulder, "what are you looking at?" I turn to look, it's Atusko. "Nothing, why are you so late today?" I asked her while Hiroshi kept back the magazine into his bag. "I overslept, sorry" she smile a little. "My mother and my sister were fighting over who would wake me up this morning, they are bunch of lazy people. That's what I overslept" she smack Hiroshi's back, I jumped.
"What was that for, Atsuko?" Hiroshi yelled at her as she was still smiling. "Just for fun" she replied, some times Atusko can be a bully, sometimes she can be cold, relaxed and hot-temper. But she's nice to me, one of the reason is because I'm timid.

"Mr Toshio will be giving us an special project today" Atsuko said as she adjust her collar. "What is it about?" Hiroshi asked, zipping his bag. "How would I know?" Atsuko said as she shrug her shoulder. "Then how did you know that mr Toshio will be giving us an special project today?" I asked, trying to his my shyness. "He said it in class yesterday. Hello? Are you dreaming in class, Hiroshi and Kikori? " Atusko said as she fold her arms and close her eyes. I don't remember anything about mr Toshio going us a special project. "And of course, don't forget to come for today's cca practice" Atsuko reminded.

As Atusko said, there was a special project that require every class to do. The bell ran, Hiroshi packed his stuffs happily and left the classroom. I wrote down the last sentence of the project, the project is suppose to be down at home but I thought I would be busy as I wanted to go buy some lollipops.
"Kikori" Atusko called me, I look up and smile at her. "Remember to come for cca" she said and patted on my head.