Kise's confession

Chapter forty- eight 
[Kise's confession]

  "Kise wait up!" He's running speed was so fast, i couldn't catch up. in fact, i have low stamina. that's a secret :3 I fell half way, but i get up and continue to chase him till the back off our school. 

  "Ne Kikori" I stopped when he stopped. "Do you blame me because of the girls in school? When you feel lonely, am i the one in your mind? Do you miss me when i'm not there?" I couldn't answered his question, his back was facing me. "I ... I was there the whole time, i was thinking for my whole life since that day. Peeking at the back of your room door, making sure you were okay. When you look sad, i wanted to step in to cheer you up. But... I.. wouldn't dare" I feel an angry tone. "I'm so angry at myself for being so coward to face you" He continue as his voice was sad. I could hear it 

  I didn't say anything, "I had thought about the conversation we had the other day. i had decide to be there for you, always. I'm saying the truth." I wanted to walk forward but i couldn't move. "Kise" i called sternly, then i fade a warm smile. "Daijoubu da, i don't blame you. It was my father decision.He was worried, i couldn't persuade him to let me stay. He wanted me to transfer out so badly, I'm sorry. Besides, i am thankful because you were watching over me :) If you ever had no one to go to, even though you were playful all the time and you don't look sad, I will be there okay? :) " I smile brightly at his back ^0^'' 

  "We both had been thur alot. I will be at your side in the future , to be there to endure the suffering, the pain and the happiness with you. Will you accept it? " I extend my right hand out, stretch out to him. 

  There was a long silence as i hold there. 

  He cracked a smile, a tear fell down from his eyes. I'm sure i would want him to rely on me, since he haven't told anyone his problems. It's up to him now if he wants it, i can only do what i can right now. 

  He turn around and sprint forward to me, i was shocked. He hugged me with my right hand still extended. "Yes, i accept it. Thank you Kikori- chan" he hugged me so tight but yet carefully. i was so stiff, my heart would explode right now. Is this love? I finally realize, I was in love with this boy, Kise Ryouta all this time. I hugged back. 

  "I love you, could you be my girl friend?" 

Daijoubu da- it's alright/ ok