Deku's Mom has got it going on she's all I want and be I've waited so long!

I'm back sooner than expected. Yeah, when I'm gonna post is still gonna be more off than before(that's a lot) I might just make another thing for just shit posting and little story's like oneshots but fluff. Well onto the story.

WARNING:LOTS OF MEMES 

                                                Izuku POV

"Hi , are you Shinso?"

"Yes I am , I'm assuming your Izuku midoriya?." 

"Yes I am, so we better get working."

                  Time skip to the later brought to you by my lazier than eraser head ass

(All that happened is a normal day it's now in the room of requirements all 5th and up having a small party for first day)

"Deku the party starts in 10" called out my explosive blonde headed boyfriend.

"Ok be there soon" I replied while texting shinso seeing if he wanted to come. I was inviting some of class 1b from the normal au. (gosh darn I thought only the titans could break down the wall) .  He responded yes and said he was gonna bring someone too I warned him not to bring copy machine tho or that's what kacchan calls him.    

       "We're leaving now Izu come hurry up." 

"Ok ,comeing" I said running down there .

"There you are common everyone is already there we're late" 

 When we walked in denki and , uraka , and other people were there . 

"Hey gays , who's that?" Some girl with pink skin said.

"Ugh , don't fucking call me that, and this is Deku also known as Izuku Midoryia" 

"Oh hey, I'm Mina by the way this is momo" she said pointing to a pale girl sitting next to her she continued to point everyone and there names. So I all momo,jiro, sero, , tysue, kirishima , Tetsu Tetsu , and Tenya. And she finished speaking shinchan and another boy walked in. He looked all black with white hair. 

"Hey shin-Chan! His that friend of yours?"

"Hey Midoryia this is my my Freind Shihai"

"Hi nice to meet you Hai-Kun , I'm Izuku Midoryia, oh forgot to tell you guys I invited I told everyone realizing nobody new I was inviting shin-Chan.

" Well now that everyone's here we can start the party! What do we wanna do?" Shouted momo.

"Oh , let's play truth or dare but , if you back out than you have to take a shot of vodka" (don't do underage drinking kids ,  it's can get you in a lot of trouble ) 

"Ok that's fine" momo said a bottle of Vodka appearing in her hand " but id you choose truth you've also got to have Veritaserum" a bottle of Veritaserum appearing in he other hand and everyone getting in a circle . 

Mina:" truth or dare sero"

Sero:"Dare" 

Mina:"I dare you to kiss your crush"

Sero:"ok denim come over here" they kissed and let's say things got spicy real quick. I had 2 shots , todorki had 10 he was drunk, Lida only had 1 , Mina had 3 and was sitting with momo a couple now , Denki had 15 just because he wanted them he wa salad drunk  , Momo only had 2 , Sero had none and was keeping Denki from causing to much trouble a couple too now , shin-Chan had 5 within the first few mins wasted and had kissed hai-Chan holding hand laying his head in his lap,  tsue and Uraraka had 2 and played 7minutes in heaven . I zoned out until I heard someone say my name.