Oh fuck, shit just got real!

Yes I know the photos drarry! I just thought it was adorable and needed to be shared. We left off at Deku being asked to be Baku and Sho's bf . Also chapters are gonna take longer I only get an hour and a half of screen time now so it's gonna take longer. Is my writing style changes quickly it's because I listen to music and it .affects my writing! I'm currently listening to Crazy=genius by panic at the disco 

________________dekus POV____________

I can tell I'm blushing madly right now .  AHHHHHhHHHhHhH .  I'm Sho's and Kacchans boyfriend!!!Ive loved Kacchan since I was 10 and my feelings never changed.   AHahaahahah I'm so excited! I think sho and kacchan could see my excitement because they both came up and hugged me! I checked the clock. "Fuck, sorry frick we're gonna be late for breakfast guys" I said while run/walking out the door down to the great hall sho and kacchan following behind me.  

Once we got to the great hall we sat down at our house tables unfortunately I had to go to hufflepuff while both sho and kacchan went to slytherin. I guess they sit together because every knows about them. I sat down next to uraka-Chan. I new her because ( auther chan here again now I'm listening  to MCR I'm gonna keep adding  these in saying what I'm listening to) I sat with her during dinner yesterday . 

"Hi uraka-Chan!"  

"Oh, hi Izuku, nice to see you!  Who's your roommates?"

"Kacchan, Sho , Denki , and someone else but ,  I haven't seen them yet! What about you?

"Tsuyu, Mina, and Momo we have an extra spot, but who's sho and kacchan?"

"Oh yeah , there my nicknames for Bakugo and Todoroki!"

"Oh , ok" Uraka-Chan said and started to eat some more . 

I just started scarfing down my food then went back to my dorms because I had extra time and forgot my schedule and books in my rush. I had barely enough time to rush to my first class!

     _____________Time skip to potions with proffeser aizawa_________

                                         Lord Exploison Murder POV 

Finally I get to see the fucking nerd.  Potions and magical creators are the only class we get to see each other in. Too bad Candy cane won't be here too he's in charms with the the ravenclaws.  Class didn't start for another 10 mins so I had some time to talk and choose my seat. I went in and sat next to Deku in the 3 row back , left side ( now I'm listening to six the musical ( I really recommend listing to this is you like the heathers) , mcr, platd , fall out boy , and other emo shit) .

"Oi Deku, hows your day so far?"

"Oh, Hi Kacchan! it's been fine so far how about you?"

" Mines been ok."  I mean I'm not lying I could  of told him something more cheerful but I'm tired right now. It had been fine so far , everything was boring because I didn't have half n half or Deku but, hanging with Mina and Kiri. Kiri just spent his whole time talking about tetua or what ever stone guys name is, there dating currently sometimes it's annoying him talking on. And when kiri wasn't talking about stone guy Pinky kept rambling on about her crush on Momo all through out charms with slytherin though icy hot was hanging Jiro out with  across the classroom so I wasn't with him.( if you want me to change the ship I will I don't really care I'm a multi shipper just I think there house would practically be made of glitter and gold let's be real ).

" ahem, class Ugh, CLASSsSs YOU WILL ALL BE IN DETENTION IF YOU DONT STOP TALKING RIGHT NOW!!" 

The whole class went silent right away.

God, he's fucking scary as ever. 

" today class we will be spending the next month brewing ammonia, if you don't know ammorta is the most powerfull love spell there is , we will be working in partners it's on the board  along with the ingredients  now start working."

Jiro, kaminari            Kiri, Tetsu          Tsuyu, Uraraka       Deku,  Shinsou      Mina , ayoma         Bakugou, Neito 

REALLY OUT OF ALL PEOPLE I GET PARaiED WITH COzpY MACHInZe REalLy!!!

"UGH , Copy machine , don't make this more painful than it already is."

"Fine." He bratly said back.

           To be continued >>>>>>>>>>>

Im having this here of the houses so both me and you don't get mixed up.

Gryffindor 

Kacchan, kiri , Mina , Tsuyu , stone guy , jiro, shisnou ,and others that aren't important.

Hufflepuff

Deku, Uraraka, kami, aroma and others that I might name later.

Slytherin

Todo, tokoyomi , jiro, Shihai ( class 1b all black grey/white hair look em up) , and other saint important 

Raven claw 

Lida , momo , copy machine (neito) and others .

             Now on to the authors note. Sorry I'm not a strict posting date. This is just for fun for me nothing serious. Tell me if you want any ships to change with Mina. I also need inspiration of who to have denki , jiro,  Shihai ,  shinsou with. I might have Denki be with sero and shinso  with Shihai then mabey jiro with rekio. Give me ideas please I'm having to pull a lot Of side characters out here.  Also on another note. How's your life I wanna know more about you. Here answer these questions maybe please I don't care . God I'm being so soft right now.

1. What's ur b day     

2.what country are you from? I think it be cool if someone was from a different contrary than me I'm from the USA 

3.whats ur fav HP character ? Mines Draco

4.whats ur house? I'm a slytherin

5.whats ur fav anime? Mines either yuri on ice , black butler, or  OHHC

Also thankyou for almost 300 views. Yeah I'm  that bi stereotype that can't spell even thought I'm Pan! Wow that was a lot of a note I'm sorry I ramble a lot bye. 1033 word count!

-author-chan