Announcement/Sorry again

Sorry it's taking forever I know my posting times are gonna be all weird.    I'll try my best to post once a week , probably won't happen tho.      This time of year is always hard for my family either someone dies or almost dies every year.    It's also time where my whole  family always goes and gets together to miss everyone so I'm gonna be really busy with family .    Im  really sorry .    My great grandma is in the hospital they say she's gonna probably die tomorrow so it's really tough we were pretty close.  I'm going to see her today but she barley can talk and has a hard time breathing so it's near her end.     I'll try to get posting more often but that might not happen end or mid of June .    Anyways I'm really sorry for being a bad author-Chan. Hope you all are doing great. 

            Edit another update 

I went to upload this yesterday didn't hit the right button I guess. Anyways but the new news is that today (the 29th ) she is gonna go. So I just wanted you guys to know that she is dying today and it's happening. But she's gonna go as peaceful as possible there butting her on stuff to pretty much make her die in her sleep. 

Till next time