Thankfully, they found me before I could even start my search more them, "Karmi, up here!" Looking up, I saw Morgiana and Aladdin on a balcony looking down at me as the blueberry waved. Looking around, I saw that there were a few footsteps on the wall leading up to them. Deciding to climb those rather than walking the other way around, I landed on the side of the balcony. 

"Jeez, you guys really left me. Where is this place anywa-" I looked up only to freeze at the two shocked yet familiar faces. "Crap!" I tried to jump back down only to be caught in some hella strong ribbons, courtesy to Ja'far. 

"Quick, Masrur grab him." Nodding the fanalis wrapped his arms around me, locking me in place. 

Kicking around, I tried to get out of his hold, I even bit him but he didn't even flinch. Turning, he made me face a confused Morgiana, Aladdin, and the old man from earlier. "What's going on?" The old man said as he looked at Masrur holding me. 

Ja'far looked down at me with a frown, "Sinbad, you don't remember this thief? He's wanted in Sindara for stealing your jewels and a months worth of food while you were in a drunken state." 

Growing confused, I stopped my struggling, "What? I never took those stuff from him, I'm not stupid, it was a merchant." 

A tick mark formed on Ja'far's head as he glared over at me, "That merchant was obviously Sinbad undercover!" 

"Well if he was undercover and drunk he can't be mad, plus he was the one who said I can have them!" I yelled back giving him a glare of my own. 

Sinbad stood up and stood in the middle of us, breaking up our glaring contest. "Now, now, I've told you this before, It's fine he didnt take anything important now did he?" Ja'far wanted to protest but eventually, he sighed and shook his head. 

"I guess not, but he still-" 

Shaking his head, Sinbad stopped his complaint and instead turned to me and nodded towards the giant to let me go. Once I was on the ground once more, I fixed my clothes before kicking Masrur in the shin, which seemed to hurt me more than him. 

Holding my toe, I flopped down to the ground in pain. "For fuck's sake, what are you..part stone? Jeez." Feeling the familiar pain that only came from a wooden cane, I let go of my toe and held my hand instead. "My gosh, Aladdin what the fuck." Another strike from the wood cane. 

"I forgot Grandma told me to hit you whenever you swear." Aladdin clicked his tongue in disapproval causing me to grow annoyed. 

Jumping up, I lunged at him only to be held back by Morgiana, "Let me go, Im gonna squish this blueberry." 

"Blueberry?" Aladdin laughed out at the insult, "If I am a blueberry does that make you an orange?" 

"Why you..." 

"Anyway, Karmi, we were just talking about what we are going to do." Sinbad clapped his hands as he broke off the soon to be murder. 

Looking over at him, I raised an eyebrow as if silently telling him to explain, after doing so he asked me if I would be willing to fight with them. "No, I refuse." Ja'far began to roll up his sleeves at my answer but was stopped by Sinbad. 

"And why is that?" The King of Sindara asked, but I could tell he wasn't upset and just generally wanted to know why. 

"Because they aren't in the wrong. This fucking country sucks, people are hungry and dying and the King doesn't seem to give a damn, he's just making them pay these high ass taxes knowing full well most of the people in the slums can't get a proper job." I glared at Aladdin, waiting for him to hit me with the cane, only to stop when I saw he didnt even move.