55

@eatjin posted

19,715,926 likes @eatjin-why did it had to end

19,715,926 likes
@eatjin-why did it had to end...we had something special

*comments disabled*

_______________________________
Jin's Pov

Why? Just why does love hurt? I wish he didn't leave me but why did I had to do it, and accuse him when he didn't do anything wrong, all I do is lay on bed and only make food for my members but I don't eat anything.

I just wish it wasn't awkward with me and him even when we have to stand next to each other, but I just realized that we have an interview tomorrow at 12:00 but then again I have to sit next to him, but I don't want to, but then again I have no choice.

~Next day~

It was the interview today, but I just want to get through with this "Hello today we have a special guest welcome BTS!" She said "Hello we are..." Namjoon started off.

"BTS!" We all say as soon as we started the interview she started asking questions "So what can you tell us about Boy with luv?" She asked.

"Well Boy with luv is almost similar to Boy in luv, but this time the boy is with love and not in love with someone." Namjoon said "Oh that's cool." She said "Well can you tell us why y'all decided to collaborate with Halsey?" She asked again.

"Well in 2017 when she met us she told us that she wanted to collaborate with us and since then we did it with her." He explained "Wow." She said "Anyways, I heard that it's almost your sixth year anniversary for BTS so we decided to bring you this." She said as she got off her chair, and grabbed the cupcakes under her chair.

"Wow." We all said "This for y'all." She told us, and handed us the cupcakes "Thank you so much." He said, soon she asked more questions but soon I was starting to feel dizzy and I was starting to sweat, soon all I saw was pitch black.

Namjoon's Pov

We had an interview today, but all I could think of was him, but it wasn't any of our fault but it was horrible because I loved him deeply.

Soon I answered questions that the interviewer asked, but as soon as she was going to ask another question we heard a thump and what I saw is that Jin had passed out "Shoot!" I said and got up from my chair "Oh my god" She said and called an ambulance.

Soon the ambulance came and someone had to go with him "Namjoon go with him I'll inform the manager." Yoongi said "Okay!" I said and got on the ambulance and went into the hospital with Jin.

~One hour later~

"Kim Namjoon." A doctor said "Yes!" I said and looked at the doctor "Well it looks like your bandmate hasn't eaten in 2 weeks." He said "He hasn't?" I asked confused and shocked.

"Yes he'll need to stay here for a couple days until then." He explained "Thank you sir." I said and bowed "No problem." He said and walked away.

I entered Jin's room and saw him up "Hey." I said "Oh hey Namjoon." He said and looked down "Jin look at me." I told him and he looked at me "Why hadn't you eaten in 2 weeks?" I asked "I-I don't know."

He answered and was about to cry "Is it because we broke up." I asked "Yes, and it's all my fault for accusing you" He said, as tears start to spill.

"It's not your fault Jin, it's fine and saying we have to break up is my fault." I said "Bu-" He tried to say, but I cut him off with a kiss.

Soon I felt him kiss back, and soon enough I broke the kiss "W-What w-was t-that f-for?" He asked flustered "To apologize to you." I said "J-Joonie." He said and smiled.

"Let's start over again and have a better relationship." I said "Okay!" He said, and sat on my lap "Cutie." I said and he giggles.

______________________________
@eatjin posted

20,917,926 likes @eatjin-Glad to call you mine again 😘🥰😍

20,917,926 likes
@eatjin-Glad to call you mine again 😘🥰😍

*comments disabled*