Breaking apart

- a week later-

Grell hasn't been eating or doing anything for the past 3 days now. Claude gives her a tray of food and a glass of milk. " grell you need to eat, it isn't good for you to be like this when you're pregnant. I don't care if you're a hero or what you need to stay healthy. Sebastian just needs to come back to his senses " he says. Grell keeps looking at the wall " what's the point I'm gonna be dead soon anyways with me being a hero and no one cares about me, so it's pointless to try to keep it alive when I'm gonna be executed in a few days " she says sounding weak as her stomach growls loudly. Grell lays down on the bed. Claude sighs and goes away.

Sebastian goes to the apartment and goes to his room to get some things of grells out. Sebastian goes in the closet and gets some boxes out as one falls making it open. Sebastian sighs and picks it up seeing a very old letter. A birthday card of him and Grell. He reads the card. Your my hero! -grell. Sebastian puts the card in his pocket and sees a black mask and a well made suit with a raven pin on the tie. And a note as he reads it. It says ' dear Sebastian. I know you don't like heroes anymore but I still wanted to make you a suit. When you read this you probably found out I'm the hero red cat. Just know that I always love you and your always my hero. Your love Grell '. Sebastian starts crying reading it over and over again. " what have I done? " he says to himself as both zwei and midnight go to him in curiosity. " I need to save her " he says and gets up taking the suit and mask.

( to be continued )