Mack

Pheonix's pov

"Pheonix, it is time to wake up. You have school today." My dad said as he tickled me. I laughed and than put my pillow over my head in defiance. "You have your out coming speech today remember?" Dad picking me up and plopping my feet on the ground.

"Ugh. Fine. Did you get mom to mend my shirts?" He nodded and handed me a large pile of t shirts and jakets. "Thanks now I need to get changed." He plopped the pile on my bed and I put on my new jeans and the black and gold leopard tee and the green jock jacket. Through each of the tops I shoved my large wings through and made sure they were moveable.

"Okay! How does it look?" I said going down the stairs and brushing my hair at the same time. The black mess on my head was so tough I needed mom to brush it. But it feels better when she does it too. I put on some black eyeliner and mascara to amplify my vibrant green eyes.

"Here. Eat this." My dad threw a bagel at me and I scoffed it down. I threw all my stuff in my bag and placed my brush and makeup on top of it all.

"Okay bye! I will tell you how it goes later!" I shouted as I ran out the front door and took off. I had my bag on backwards in a way that it hung down towards the city but nothing would fall out. I circled the house once and headed to the tomorrow academy.

I saw the roof to the school and landed on top. I than found a door that lead inside the building. I took a minuite to rip it open but eventually climbed inside. I found my way to the gym and tucked my wings in tighter.

"Oh yes you must be Pheonix Stark." A tall man with white hair stood infront of me, the principal Mr, Johnston.

"Yes. Thats me." I said smiling.

"So your dad told me you need to tell everyone your real name? What were you using before?" He said questioning.

"I was using the name Penelope Starkly and if you want to come over here for a second I can show you another thing these people need to know right off the bat." I said a bit quieter. But we walked over to one of the corners and I moved one of my wings out for him to see.

"So you just got these?" I nodded and than tucked it back in as students began to pile into the gym. I ran back stage before anyone could see me.

"Okay everyone! Be ready! Pheonix? Okay! Lets go!" A man who looked like a drama teacher was shouting and once the crowd was silenced the assembly began.

"Hello and welcome to another year at the tomorrow academy. Where we are the future of tomorrow." The assembly went on for almost an hour before is was my turn. "Now a student of great intrest to us all has somthing to say."

I walked out on stage and stood at the small podium. "Fellow students, you may know me as Penelope Starkly. But this has been my cover name for years. My real name is Pheonix Stark. The daughter of Tony Stark or as some of you know him as Ironman. I have somthing else to bring you." The crowd gasped with the news of a celebrity's daughter going here. But I carried the podium out of the way and spoke loudly. "I am The Pheonix." I snapped my wings out and gave them a quick shake. The crowd gasped again but didn't murmur a single word. "Why not come out with it all instead of just a name?" I shouted. I tucked my wings back in and moved the podium back.

"Pheonix Stark everyone." The principal announced and everyone applauded. I am now a total celeb at this school. End of story!

The assembly had ended and I walked to my locker to grab my books and was talked to the whole way. "Hey, so you are that Pheonix girl hm?" I heard a boy talking beside me and looked to my left. He had spiked brown hair and clouded blue eyes.

"Yep. Thats me." I said and walked to my next class. I walked into the math room and took a seat in the middle of the room. I took a minute to adjust my position for my wings and just gave up. I leaned forward onto my desk and students started piling into the room. A few boys faught over sitting next to me and I just laughed. "You know, there is another seat beside me. Right?" I said and they both took the seats next to me.

"Hi, the name is graham. And I am one of the head jocks at this school." A boy to my right said eagerly. He had neon blue hair and clouded blue eyes.

"Hey! My name's josh! I am the head of the theatre club here at the tomorrow academy." I looked to my left and saw a boy with flat brown hair and the same clouded blue eyes as the boy I saw in the hall and graham.

"Thanks but I would like to pay attention." They both shut their mouths and I sat through the class and introduced myself again.

"Now, Pheonix. Can you tell us a bit about yourself? And uh... what's with the crazy fake wings?" I scowled at the teacher but looked around.

"First things first, these wings," I said sticking them out a bit "are not fake. And I live with my father Tony Stark and Pepper Stark. The former Pepper Potts. I have my own iron man suit but with my new wings I never use it any more." My teacher stood up and I sat in my seat again and the bell rang.

"Hey, Pheonix. Um... my name is Dominic. I just wanted to say ot is cool being at school with a huge celebritie's daughter." The same guy with the spiked brown hair and clouded blue eyes stopped me at my locker again.

"Thanks Dominic. I am glad that you think that." I said grabbing my science binder. I walked into the science room and sat in the middle of the class again. The next person who entered the room was a boy with blond hair and blue eyes. Not a clouded blue but a diamond blue.

"Hey! Its you. Pheonix. I just wanted to know were those wings real?" The boy asked. I nodded and he continued. "Oh you can call me Mack." He said politely.

"Nice to meet you. Do you want to be my lab partner? I dont want anyone to start a fight." I said quickly as everyone was piling into the room. He nodded and sat beside me.

I passed through the rest of the day and noticed that Mack was also in my history class, music class, drama class, gym class and most of the other classes. He met up with me at my locker when the bell rang to end school.

"Hey Mack! What are you doing today?" I asked him when he appeared behind me.

"Um... nothing. Why do you ask?" He leaned against the locker next to mine.

"Do you want to come over to my house?" I asked him as I pulled my bag out of my locker.

"Um. Yeah sure just let me text my mom." He whipped out an Iphone5s and started texting wildly. A moment later he had a reply. "She said I can go." I smiled and we walked outside.

"Oh let me call my dad. I was supposed to fly home but someone is going to need to pick us up." I said taking out my stark pod. I dialed in his number and held the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" He asked when he picked up.

"Hi dad, can you pick me up? I have a freind coming over." I asked quickly.

"Alright I will be right there." The phone call ended and we sat on a bench to wait.

"So you are really Tony stark's daughter eh?" He said quietly. I nodded and he looked up at me. He caught me starring at him and I just looked away a moment too late. "You like me don't you?" He asked catching my bluff. I felt my cheeks getting warm so I wrapped my wings around me and hid behind them.

"Sorry." Was all I said.

"No, its okay. I kinda do. Like, ugh. I kinda like you too." He stumbled and I retracted my wings a bit.

"Really?" He nodded and leaned closer to me. He rubbed his soft lips against mine and than kissed me lightly. I wrapped my wings around us for privacy and actually pulled him closer. We stopped when I heard the familiar hum of our red corvette.

"Who's your freind?" My dad asked.

"Oh, dad this is Mack. Mack this is my dad. Tony stark." We both hopped into the back seat and we drove home.