No worries.

Pheonix's pov

"Mom! We're home!" I shouted as we came in the door. She walked down the stairs and greeted me and dad with a hug.

"So why dont we get to it. After all Phe must be really excited." My mom said taking my bag and putting it on the stairs. My mom and dad sat on the couch and I sat on the floor next to my present and let them take pictures while I opened it.

I pulled on the ribbon but before it opened it looked a bit like a crate. The sides dropped off the crate and I looked through the barrs at the front to see a small white tiger cub. it's eyes squinted in the sudden light but I could see the bright icy blue that covered its eyes.

"We saved it from being killed by poachers. And I talked to some people and you can keep it." My dad said and gave a small laugh at the stupid look on my face.

"Thank you. But what should I call it?" They both just looked at me and I thaught. "How does Jotun sound?" I heard that Jotun meant frost giant and white tigers are used to cold and they are huge cats. Now they looked at eachother with concerned looks.

"Yes that is a nice name." My mom almost chocked out. I pulled the cub out of the crate and realized it was already larger than a house cat. He let out a small mew and I put him on my lap.

Tony pov

.:□:. Later that night .:□:.

"Pepper. Do you think she knows something we don't?" I asked after Pheonix had gone to sleep.

"I don't know..." she was cutoff by JARVIS

"Sir, Pheonix has gotten into the lab. She seems to be looking into her own name." I looked pepper in the eyes and bolted down into the lab.

"Pheonix Pyro Stark!" I yelled starteling her and she fell out of her chair and just vanished. But than I saw her. She hid behind a picture of herself. "Come here now young lady." I said firmly. She frowned and came around to stand infront of me. "You know what I said about staying up late! And this? Was it really so important?" She looked on the verge of tears but I stayed firm.

"I just needed to know the truth. I am not your kid am I?" I sighed and shook my head knowing she wasn't done. "I read that I showed up at your doorstep one day. So I need to find out where my real parents are!" She burst out into tears and fell onto her knees and I knelt beside her. "But I also read that they died. So, I am sorry dad. I was over reacting and... and..." she cried harder than before and I pulled her close to me. I rubbed her shoulder and kissed the top of her head.

"Its okay... I know that you are sad but don't worry. They left you and died almost a year after. They diddnt want you. But I want you we want you. We will never abandon you." I said trying to comfort her. She looked at me and smiled.

"I love you dad. I will always love you." She pressed her head onto my arc reactor and kissed my cheek. She stood up and went back to her room.

"Dont worry pepper. This is only the seccond time. She knows they are dead." She nodded and we left to go to bed.