Chapter 15 - I love you too much!

(Third Person PoV)

**CAUTION! POSSIBLE TRIGGER WARNINGS AHEAD!**

The elevator chimes, reaching the floor that Y/N was arriving at. She holds her books close to her shirt, a sharp inhale, her first day at the new precinct. The mere fact that she couldn't hear anyone she loved voices, made her depressed.

Everyone looks towards the elevator as soon as she walks out, Y/N tries to calm herself down, feeling very overwhelmed. she silently smiles and looks to the younger looking man in front of her. He's looked to be about in his mid 30s, early 40s, She smiles and shakes his hand. "Im Y/N! Your new mentie." Y/N sheepishly speaks, nervous clots of saliva stuck in her throat. "Im Scott Brownsteen. Captian of the '72,"

His handshake is firm and his hands oddly soft, confusing the young girl. She smiles and follows him into his office. She sits down across from his desk, which isn't in the same position as Holts, in fact, its nothing like the nine-nine. I miss them already. I miss rosa. Y/N thinks to herself.

I hate this place. This is so unfair! They cant do this! Its like, Illegal isn't it? She thinks. her mind ponders before Scott speaks up, breaking her thoughts. "Now Miss, I assign you to Devon, He is a really sweet guy and I hope he is a good teacher." He says, weirdly patting Y/N on the shoulder before walking out.

Why was Madeline Wuntch so eager to have me moved? she really hates holt that badly I guess. Y/n thought, following Scott to her new desk, across sat a lovely looking man, a very good looking man, Y/n bit her lip before sitting down. Why was she suddenly so attracted to this stranger. But she couldn't help his dark scruffy hair and gorgeous hazel eyes, they practically engulfed Y/N. Him smooth arms and face, Y/N just wanted to feel it. 

"Hello?" He asked her, she snapped out of her trance. What the hell,,,,? she found herself asking herself. Rosa... She thought,  

~~

The day went on and although her new precinct had been nice to her. She was missing the fun jokes and pranks and, well everything of the Nine-Nine. Holts humor, Jakes pranks and obviously, Rosa. She felt this pang in her heart every time she thought about Rosa. Like something wasn't supposed to be there, She looked up from her desk and found the culprit.

Devin! She said to herself. Somehow she knew, she just knew that it was him. His gorgeous laugh and amazing face and his cute english accent...ugh it just drove her insane. In a good way that is...

She looked back down to her computer. this, this is wrong! She convinced herself, but it wasn't easy. She couldn't stop herself from fantasizing what was under that suit. She shook her head, trying to get the thought out of her mind but she couldn't.

~~

"Oh devon! Can you help me with something?" Y/N asked after hours from the file storage room. He nods and walks in with a smile on his face. "Look," She said, twiddling her thumbs. He leaned against the wall, a smug look on his face. "I find you attractive," Y/n began

"And I know I only know you for a day and this is really bad but I couldn't stop staring at your smooth face or your perfect hair or your cologne which made you smell like a god." Y/n spoke through her heart, and her feelings. "Hey, I get it." He said, lightly grabbing her chin. he smirks bigger than anyone could ever imagine.

Y/N was taken astep back. He stepped closer to her, scanning her up and down, Y/N feels light and warm pressure around her waist. Devon Slung his arm around her waist. Y/N could feel her face heat up. This was not what she was expecting. He leant down to her ear. "I know you want me." He said, his warm breath seeping into Y/N's ears. Any attraction, fantasies, anything she thought of this man was just wiped clean. 

"Devon, you know what I think I might just.." Y/N said, trying to turn around but his grip was tight. She didn't realize how muh she missed Rosas soft touch. Her gentle touch. She went the whole day, daydreamig about devon hut now that she was alone in a room with him, she couldnt  feel anymore embarrassed.

She didnt have feeligs for this man, he was just attractive to her. She didnt want to kiss him, or even sleep with him. Once she had the chance to do anything with him alone, all she could think about was Rosa.

"Y/n...." he said, dogging his nose into her neck. She panicked. There was no way she could get out of this mess without blurting it out. "I have a girlfriend!" Y/n shouted.

Devon looked at her. "Your a lesbian?" He asked her, his face with disgust, which only made her mad and disgusted herself. "Maybe you just havent met the right guy yet." He smirks at her but she had enough. Forcefully, she pushed devon away and she ran out of the precinct. Only stoplibg to grab her phone, she dashed out to her car.

She drove home in silence where, lets say a little more than a few tears escaped her eyes. When she got home, she turned the lights on. Not noticing the silhouette sitting on the couch. She jumped back when she saw the dark haires woman of her dreams sitting there, waiting for her. She felt the guilt in her chedt but her lust raged far more.

"Rosa!"

A/n

I know yall dont like the last chapter but it aint gonna get better FYI