Chapter 14

Y/N PoV

"And thats it..." Amy says. I grab rosas hand but she doesnt seem to be nervous or embarrased. I sit closer to rosa and she wraps her arm around me and i rest my head on her shoulder.

"And you guys have kept this up for...?" Captain holt asks through the skype call. "5 months sir." I say shakily. Holt shuffles through some papers before turning off the call. A disapointed look across his face

Terry closes the laptop and puts it in his bag. "Listen, terry loves love. But please dont let this get in the way of your work."

I smile at him. "I always wondered where you guys were going. I almost forgot you were bi, but then again. How could i?" Charles said with a cheeky grin.

"Can everyone leave." Amy asks. The two boys leave and its just us girls. "I hope your happy. Now the captain has another reason to stress. Not to mention the fact another precinct is getting broken into." Amy scolds us.

She gets up and leaves, closing the door tightly behind her. I feel my eyes well up with tears. I try to keep them in but its hard. I put my hands on my face to hide it. I feel rosas arm rub my back.

"Babe it will be fine. Trust me. Tomorrow morning we are heading back to the precinct, we already have enough photos and footage to put this guy away for good. Everything will go to normal in a few days." Rosa speaks lowly and calmly.

"How can you be so sure?" I say with sniffles. "Hey, hey babe." She pulls me into a hug, kissing the top of my head. "Its ok..im here and i wont let anything bad happen to you. I promise." She smiles weakily at me. She uses her thumb to wipe a tear sliding down my face.

I lean my face up and give her a little kiss on the lips and she pulls me closer. I pull back and pull myself onto her lap. She makes a small smile and then pulls me back for a kiss.

~~~

In the morning the drive back to the precinct was a long, quiet one. I stayed up late, not being able to sleep. I lay down in the back of the van, well aside from charles obnoxious singing. I lay my head on rosas lap, who is dealing with something intense on her phone, also amy trying to tell her what to do.

she starts to play with my hair and I smile lightly as we drive on the smooth road. terry is a very calm driver and im thankful for that because I do end up dozing off to a peaceful sleep. My dream doesnt show anything important aside from the occasional glimse of holts disapointed face

"Y/N, time to get up." Rosa's soothing voice wakes me. I smile and sit up slowly, she grabs my hand nd pulls me out of the van. Our hands release as soon as we are out of the van. I sigh silently and follow rosa upstairs where not only is Captain Holt waiting for us, but two tall men and Madeline Wuntch is also standing. his cant be good. Rosa walks in before me, i can see her tense up and I stand shyly and she goes into protect mode, not letting Wuntch get close to me. 

"Detective Diaz, DIT *Detective In Training* Y/N, good to see you guys are here." Wuntch says with a cocky grin. "Well we work here so, your in luck." Rosa scoffs at her, matching their wits. "So i've herd you two are dating. Detective diaz you must know that you arent allowed to assoicate with DIT's personal lives for at least a year." She says which makes my eyebrows tense. 

"Thats a lie!" I say shouting at her. She looks at me and so does rosa. "Shut it. this isnt involving you" Wuntch shouts. "Hey dont talk to her like that!" Rosa says sternly. I feel my face turn red with anger. 

"I have more power than you guys can deal with so, Im moving your guys to seperate precincts." She says with a look of pride and cocky-ness. I look up, tears falling down my face, not just because im losing rosa...but im losing all of them. Boyle, terry, amy, charles, hitchcock and scully... I look down at the ground and slump down in my chair. 

I see rosa get visably angry. One man walks behind her to escort her out. "No!" i shout. getting up and running over to her, giving her a hug. As if this wasnt a big enough scene, now every single person in the whole bullpen is watching. 

"Stop! I already said it. I made my decision!" Wuntch yells. "This isnt fair!" Jake yells out. But amy hits him to shut him up. I grip rosa tighter when i feel one of the mens hand on my arm. My tears have wet her shoulder but I cant help but be shuffled out of the bullpen through the elevator. 

I watch the doors close and every one watching. Rosa's face red. She was crying. This makes me cry even more, knowing that she really doesnt want this. As soon as the doors close I hear shouts but I just squeeze my ears shut and try to ignore it all. 

The man hands me a paper and and walks back inside the precinct. I look at it. Its a copy of my aplication. Im being moved to the 72 and im staying there until further notice. great.

I just want to cry