Chapter 3 - Its just a kiss, No big deal..

The next morning I wake up with a killer headache. I'm glad I have painkillers on my bedside table, along with a glass of water. I take them and chug all of the water. I turn back over on my side, forgetting everything that happened last night, I see Rosa.

I have my clothes on and she does to, so that is good. That means I didn't do anything embarrassing. But why did she kiss me? There's a million other girls and guys she could date. But me? Why??

"Ugh." She groans and rubs her forehead. "My head hurts so much,"

"here I'll get you some painkillers." I hand her the box of meds that I had. I then gave her my glass of water, there's not much in it but there is enough

After she takes the meds, and I know she is okay, I go to the bathroom to take a shower, but when I look in the mirror, I see a massive, dark hickey. I drank alot tonight so i'm piecing together the picture.

"Rosa! Get in here!" Rosa stumbles in, rubbing her eyes because of the light. a look of confusion on her face, I point to my hickey and she gasps then smiles "Oh shit I did that to you, huh?" she punches my arm and kisses me onle last time before she leaves the bathroom.

I run the water and stand as the steam fills the bathroom. fogging the mirrors, and the shower glass. The door creaks open. "Y/N?" Rosa's voice startles me. "Yes rosa?" I sigh once i hear here close the door.

I shut my eyes and let the water soak my body. The water fills my ears, all I hear is rushing water, its so loud, in fact, that I Don't notice Rosa being in the room until its too late. "Hey beautiful." I open my eyes and shes in the shower with me, smiling.

Im naked and so is she. She grabs my chin and kisses me, deeply. I return the kiss. While our eyes are closed, I reach for the shampoo, and squirt some on her head. That catches her attention and she pulls away, I start to laugh

"What the hell?" She laughs and switches positions with me, so shes standing under the shower. She washes the shampoo out her hair and reaches for the conditioner. Pouring that on her head and finishing up.

"Now, back to what we were doing.." She leans in, pushing me against the wall of the shower, our bodies pressed together. she grabs my wrists and pins them against the wall. She trails her kiss down my neck. I let out a soft moan.

We make our way back to the bed. tangled in the sheets, she makes her way back up to my lips. kissing me passionately. I grab her waist and pull her to me. We lay and kiss for a while. Time flies by.

I wake up hours later. My hair tangled from sex, I get dressed and brush my hair, I walk out of the bathroom and wake Rosa up. "Rosa, Im taking you back to you're place."

"You don't know where I live."

"Rosa! I was gonna suprise you."

"I hate surprises, but show me." She kisses me and she gets dressed. "lets go." I grab my keys and we walk out to my car. Its a sweet red convertible. I know Rosa's gonna love it. "This is my car, I dont use this one that much but-"

"Holy crap thats a hot car!" She runs her hand on the door. "How old is she?"

"3 years."

"Damn she lookin good. Now take me out!"

I laugh and get into the drivers side. I drive her down to the bar, I told the precinct to meet us there. For a celebration that Rosa isn't dead and that we care about her. "Rosa!" Everyone shouts as we walk in.

"Hey guys," She smiles and orders a beer. "Rosa, You were so brave to try and top the terrorists all by yourself, but you were being stupid. Be smarter," Jake says as he holds his drink up "To Rosa and her stupid bravery!"

"To Rosa!" Everyone cheers, especially me. For the rest of the night, I stay beside Amy and Rosa. They are extremely close friends. "So Amy, I herd you and jake are dating?" I lean my head forward, so she can hear me clearer.

"Yes we are. He's so sweet. But he wont get a new mattress and its annoying." I laugh "Thats Jake for you." I order another drink before I get ready to go. As I gather my things and say goodbye, Rosa catches me outside.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"Home?"

"No, you are my ride. remember?" She smiles and hopes over the door of my car. I roll my eyes and get in. "But you dont want me to know where you live?" "Nope." "Then where do I take you?" "Back to you're place. I need my bike." I nod.

"Well, goodbye Rosa, It was nice with you. You're such a soft, cutie under neath that hard ass shield."

"Tell anyone and I'll hurt you worse than I hurt Primento." I stand there. first time she threatended me and Its terrifying.

"Im kidding. Good bye Y/N. See you monday." She kisses me and puts her helmet on. and drives away. God Im so in love.

Sorry this is so short xD