Aftertaste

"Don't look for anything in me Park, you won't find it."

The piercing words directed toward
Jimin by the older. He had gone to far with his thoughts and may have suggested things he would rather not come out. But of course, Taehyung heard. He sits alone and remembers everything that happened so vividly. The pictures flash across his sight like an old movie, and it's painful to watch.

"I feel like I should stick close to you. Whenever your blood flows through me it's like...It's like I'm complete."

"Do not think so greatly of me young one."

"How can I not? My entire being is centered around you. Don't you get that my life... my new life revolves around you. I feel like I lov-"

"You don't. So it's pointless to say."

He's so obsessed. He can't help it, it's the taste stuck on his tongue of Taehyung. The way he dressed, his whole demeanor dominated Jimins entire being. He carved the olders name onto his arm and let the blood flow until the wound healed itself.

The younger vampire snuggles into himself in bed. He hadn't gone to see Jungkook yet after the incident nor Taehyung. Jimin couldn't find the confidence to face either of them. He's pained by his desperate attempts toward the older vampire for something that he knew would be inevitably nothing. But upon all else, he still craves. He can't help but crave. He can't help but want.

Want Taehyung.

---------------------------------

On the other end of the hall emerging from the darkness was the older vampire. He's headed toward where Jungkook settled into bed. While the king walked off into his quarters Taehyung stayed with Jimin to keep him company, which wasn't a good choice. He only did this out of courtesy since the younger vamp almost was raped, had been used and beaten. His kindness had only been mistaken, he would not make the same mistake again.

When he arrived in the room Jungkook awaited him. He was not in bed. His frame hunched over and bags clearly forming around his eyes. Had he have been crying?

"Jungkook."

The vampire decided to announce his arrival. Jungkooks appearances seems to brighten immediately.

"Taehyung? You're back." His voice wavering with low rasp. The boy had definitely cried. "Where's Jimin? I'll go check on him." He hops of the bed stumbling over his feet a few times before taking quick strides forward.

"You can't, he's resting."

"But!"

Taehyung gives him a stern look.

"O-okay.." He's giving up easily alot more often. It's weird to not see the feisty king anymore, but it does help when the younger isn't always trying to test his patience. Taehyung missed it though. "I missed you."

"I was gone for like 5 hours." The vampire laughs.

"Yes I know. But it felt like forever. You're usually right beside me, how I like it." The younger is smiling hard, his teeth reaching both ends of his cheeks. The bunny shows again in such a long while. They both chuckle while grinning from ear to ear at each other and suddenly the room feels lighter.

"My bunny is back."

"He never left." Jungkook teases, but still shys away from the kiss Taehyung leans in to give him.