King Dedede/F! Reader .:Leather Hopes:

Art by: Diamond Pastry

(I've had this done already but my editor is occupied so I'll update when edited)

"Poyo Poy!" Squealed the joyful puffball, jumping happily in the air as hus skips of joy caused hus icecream scoops to jump slightly as well.

"Careful, Kirby! I didn't pay for your treat to be on the floor!" Giggled Tiff, holding the hand of the quiet-spoken ___.

The young blonde peered up after earning a happy nod from the Star Warrior. Barley having to focus, she immatedely commented on your features. You had applied to be King Dedede's assistant alongside with Escargoon, but anytime you went to work, you and the slimey lavender-skinned snail kept finding yourselves secretly degrading his highness behind his back.

"____, must you return to King Dedede'd castle?"
You returned the exhange of eye contact, easily sliding your view ahead to the castle you had to work at again; much to your dismay.

You rememberd the other night what you said, and after the event you ptomised yourself after traveling homr to never work again, but, as one knows, your cycle can't be broken by a dreadful incident.
You couldn't stop yourself from being yourself.

The younger female still aspired to hear an audible anf reasonable reason, but wasn't too expecting.

You thought back, why was it so bad?

Flashback

-----

"____, could you hand me that bottle of bleach there! Oh, no no the other one"

You did as instructed, holding the slightly-leaking bottle as you blinked to your partner to see his gesture of approval as he gladly held the bottle before pausing his objective to clean the table.

You had turned around before he went to stare; notching a cut of audio from the atmosphere, you looked back, puzzled.
Escargoon's appearance toned to a slightly gloomy one, his facade draining into an open realization og your working condition as he approached you solemnly.

"Oh, ___, your hair it's all frizzled up. Was it like that this morning? Noe that I think about it always looks that way. Ugh, how I wish his highness could treat you with more dignity. You're the only lady in this castle and the least he could do is act more diligintly towards you. Seriously,"

He set down your broom in hand and held out his palms to express his concern.

"Every organism here is treated like dirt, and now that I remember, he doesn't seem to hit or push you as he does with everyone else but he stilk talks to you like a roasted chicken! As if you're nothing everyday with the intent of getting you what he needs you for and shoing away your use afterwards. That and, how much does he pay you? Ugh, it must be barley, I swear he-"

"Escargoon," you faintly giggled, almost reaching a state of gloomy terror as you internally realized just how poor state you were in under a matter of seconds.

"Don't worry, I'm mainly concerned over your well being! You've worked here more than I and after abuse verbally, mentally, and physically? Well, how are you still sane?"

"Oh, ___, it's simple, really. Just...when it comes to his majesty, you have to understand that no matter how much pressure he puts on you, in the end you know you'll still have more knowledge than him even if he tried taking his hammer to your head 78 times, haha!"

You both completely dismissed your work, exchanging laughs and your personal comments in the blubber blue bird within the concept of humor.
It was all fun, until your laughter became too...noticiable