Gij! Marx/M! Reader :.Slowly But Surely...:

(Art by something.trash made on Amino!)

(Also decided why not do 1st person for once. Enjoy, male readers)

Pluck..pluck...

That is what I did, getting flower by flower. I enjoyed this segment of life. To decide on your own what you did, and to do it simply.

I am a young adult and so were most of my friends. I had a life of joy when it came to enjoying what life had to offer.

I gathered up my flowers that were red and dazed yellow.

Personally, I find the world a gift if you made it seem that way. And for me, that worked out just fine. Planet Popstar is a rumbling place with fits, but if you have patience, it calms down like baby.

Just the right turn and there you go!
I settled the plucked flowers on a little friend of mine named Pumpkin. A long-haired tabby feline who enjoyed nothing more than the spot of the garden watching bees sway and the sun grizzle against the horizon.

"Pumpkin!" I called, tapping my leg as I entered home. She did not follow, oddly. Which is rare, but when she did there always was a vague reason.

Closing the door, I enjoyed doing my job at home. It was no issue, but much to my dismay, others found the idea of work as "slavery". And to my grand disappointment, it was always said by people who only liked me for my different sexuality. Oddly as well they said work was only meant for the patriarchy--- whatever that is. And that people like "me" should not work. Which is off, every person able to work should help their community no matter sexuality or gender alone.

Either way, I did my work: making different beats from my instrument, the piano. After it was given to me by a dear friend of mine, Susie; who said it would be beneficial one day, I thought why not make it that way.

I soothed my didgets acorss the white and black keys. Many people in my area enjoyed the unique beats. So tomorrow, I would enter King Dedede's castle to play a new tune to be payed a generous amount that day. I was excited and determined, since it be likely everyone in my area would be there!

After awhile, I broke my sight from my keys and prepared some snacks for Pumpkin and myself. Looking outside to see if she was ready to return home, I saw a familiar face I was happy to be visited from. My partner that sang and danced. A gesture that specifically did not belond to any king but himself. His ball was not present with him, oddly; and today it seems he was going to catch some irritating person, (likely a kid) trying to take his hat.

I opened the door cooly, staring as the orange tabby attempted to bring him near the door before I went out.

We both met after a simple event.

"Heyyy-ooo, ____!"

Landing to the park where my feline tempted me to go...

That is where I met him...and I am glad I did.

"Ah, evening, Marx!" I ripped my frozen arms to twist them around Marx's awfully warm body.

"Hey hey hey ____!" He squeaked happily, my heart thumping immediately from his benevolent aura.

"Where you strolling around or something? Come on, I'll get you a snack"
He nodded simply, staring to the left slightly flustered from some being, my chill animal fluttered upon the ground with small pats inside the fitting home.

As Marx closed the door while peeking out a window beside it, he sat at the living room table that was connected to the kitchen quite closely.

"Want some water, little gesture?" I crackeled, rarely making such names, but liked to when it came to feeling warm under the rays of a quiet day.