Kirby/ F! Bird! Reader :.Beep.Beep?..:.

(Couldn't read the name below for the art. While simultaneously I didn't find the art on a specific account. If you guys could find the original artist, tell me.)

You zoomed passibly across the orange atmosphere, wandering for a familiar foe you felt designed to defeat. You swished left and right, hovering on a cloud that you claimed your territory.
The clouds were your bound home, and at times you would spot the antagonist in your eyes being carried by a giant purple bird here. The embodiment of wings is to spark beyond the ground! So why would a fellow flyer wish to help the pink warrior. Nontheless, as everyone else, from ground to sea to sky, your only mission was to defeat the carnation. Simultaneously you posesed a minature sense within your plastic heart that wondered your purpose.

It was as though you were made, and your existance was painfully 2-dimensional. What other idea did you have. You did not experience evolving in a home, but was put on a spot in the sky, doing the same job. But always losing anytime the puffball would cross paths with you. You attempted hard, and while it would be fact to perish after you were likely to die, anytime the acute sphere would return, it seems, magically you reappeared without rhyme or reason.

You knew this experience but vaguely thought of it. As though it would intervene with your task.

Many other creatures and animals inhibited the same ideology of ridding the warrior, Kirby, but you did not know if they had the same mindset or feeling as you had interpersonaly.

But something they did not do, was leave their territory. Some others would be at the next scene when Kirby entered, but none would ever genuinely seek to follow the pink ball to harm it.

But you, knowing time and time again that the naturally powerful puffball would defeat you upfront and even out back, you decided staying stationary or in the shadows would be something the adorable circular figure would already sense.

So instead, you gathered your courage. You barley spoke, as you felt you were unable to by some heavy filter?

While the warrior passed by you while you contained your idea, you noted even after you backed away from his form, he surley noticed, but respected not harming you. You were genuinely bamboozled by this action.

Not only did he understand sneaky antics by enemies, but even after your small surrender, he did not inflict a forced fight. Was it the case of teasing where if you tried to attack from behind he would settle with a quick defense telling you your impulsive ideas were no match for his mighty speed and reflexes?

You stood, but followed by his side purposely for him to see.

You swayed beside him; his carrier, the owl, sceptical. Though the purple winged creature only wished to resume flight without distraction, he was beginning to prepare for attack just in case.

And although attack was not on your mind, the owl, Coo found just by your close presence that you were attempting to do so at any second. And it was the fact you continued to eye did the owl begin to increase in impatience. With you, Kirby glanced at you, seeing your different form apart from your specific race, but did not greet you. He stared as you did, neutral.

Quickly shuffling away, you were frightened by Coo's abrupt turn, but you stayed your distance for your own safety. For you, one wrong turn and these individuals could immediately become the cause for your deathbed. Soon, you flew down, feeling as though you irritated the duo. Eventually you scanned the ground you were close to.

You did not know your plan anymore. All you thought was how you were not immediately killed by someone you were against. They had the energy to easily destroy you once more, but they did not. You stopped flying, peering up; lightly hovering your upper limb across your fragile eyes against the melting sun.