Worth It

Sam frowned as he opened up the cupboard and saw that it was stockedfull of flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar, brown sugar. Allkinds of baking needs, on another shelf was spices and though hehadn't gone through them he could see both savory-like garlicsalt-and sweet-like cream of tartar-he also noticed that on thebottom was filled to the brim with salt. And he knew those weren'treally for seasoning their food. The angels had thought ofeverything.

While his baby brother was upstairs in the 'home' part of thebuilding, Dean was downstairs inspecting the 'bunker'. If Sam hadthought that they were well stocked in the kitchen he had seennothing yet. That was just their emergency salt. Along with two bigbuckets of salt in each room as well as iron. Down in the bunkerthere was a walk-in closet type of thing which was full of salt,lighter fluid, boxes filled with matches and lighters, and iron rods.In other parts of the bunker there were places to hold all manner ofweapons, and there were spaces for the weapons that was in the backof the Impala but also extra knives, stakes, guns, salt rounds,bullets, holy water, everything.

There was a kitchen area that could work with no electricity ifneeded and stocked full of water and nonperishable food. Enough thatit looked like a picture on the internet about 'be prepared for ahurricane' or something. There was also a bathroom with plenty ofsoap, shampoo, combs and towels, and beds that were not as luxuriousas the ones in the top floor of the home but Dean hadn't seen thatyet and were more then good enough. He was used to sleeping on cheaphotel mattresses so they looked more then comfortable enough.

He walked upstairs and found his brother. "Hey Sammy." Dean saidand Sam looked over to him having looked through the rest of thepantry that had some canned vegetables, pasta, everything that wouldbe in any normal kitchen.

"Dean," he nodded and from outside of the kitchen in the livingroom Castiel and Gabriel were watching their hunters.

"Do you think they don't like it Gabriel?" Castiel asked lookingslightly worried with how his eyes went between Dean and what hismate was looking at worriedly.

"I don't know, but I doubt it. But if they don't like anything wecan change it." Gabriel promised even if he was starting to getworried about it to.

"This is amazing." Dean whispered and Sam nodded.

"Yeah, but...why?" Sam asked and Dean looked over at him and helooked around. "Dean, look around, the bunker you checked out, theamount of salt, the way it is laid out...they made it all by hand."

"How could they have? There isn't enough time to bui...ohwait...angels." Dean shook his head and frowned, "why would theybother with that?" He was starting to question but already theirangels were with them.

"Isn't it obvious Deano? You are worth it, both you and my darlingsugar cube~" Gabriel cooed nuzzling against Sam's neck. Castielleaned over to put a hand on Dean's hips.

"Have we not explained how unique and special you are Dean? Both ofyou are. It isn't just anyone who gets angelic attention." Castielexplained and Dean rolled his eyes and turned to peck his angel'slips.

"Yeah heard you a few times Cas." He shook his head and Castielfrowned.