Round 2

The team could have won ¥2,000,000. With Luffy out of the way, perhaps they might be able to reach that target. "Round two, seven of you left and we'll be taking ten seconds off the clock," I explained to the remaining seven contestants who all look like they've been seen a ghost. "We'll start with the strongest link from the last round, that's you, Kari! Let's play the weakest link."

The lights shine on the contestants leaving the audience in darkness. The podium swerves over to Kari. "Start the clock! Kari, what film won an Oscar for Best Animated Feature in 2003?"

"Spirited Away," Kari said with confidence on her face.

"Correct! Joey, famous boxer, Little Mac became a playable character in which video game in 2014?"

"Super Smash Brothers," Joey said without a flinch.

"Correct. Hinata, Grand Central Terminal is located in where? New York or London?"

Hinata seemed puzzled. Clearly, she's never been to either of those places. "New York?"

"Correct. Serena, in Science, entomology is the study of what?" Little Miss Piggy's wide eyed face and large mouth was a particular sight to see.

"Atoms?" Serena whispered in a feeble manner.

"No, the correct answer is insects," I snapped. Perhaps that was a question too hard for a brain so small. "Dawn, how many pokemon were on the official national pokedex in 2001?

Dawn nodded as she said, "251."

To my surprise, she was correct. Perhaps Dawn is a little bit smarter than she looks. "Ichigo, Which American state is nearest to the former Soviet Union?"

"Alaska."

"Correct. Shin Chan..."

"Bank!" Shin Chan screamed.

That's a dismal ¥50,000 in the bank. "Garampani Wildlife Sanctuary is located in which Indian City?"

"FUCHSIA CITY!" Shin Chan yelled.

"Assam!" I taunted with the correct answer. I wonder what kind of school Shin Chan went to if he thinks that Fuchsia City, a famous city for pokemon fans and in Kanto is located in India. "Kari, what does the 'c' stand for in The FFC?"

"Corporation."

"Correct. Joey, in food and drink, Harvey Wallbanger is a classic cocktail made with Galliano, orange juice and which other drink?"

Joey grinned and nodded his head. "Vodka!"

"Correct. Hinata, who played James Bond for the films Golden Eye, The World Is Not Enough and Die Another Day?"

"Pierce Brosnan."

"Correct. Serena, which reggae singing star died on 11th May 1981?"

"Bob Marley?" Serena responded as if Bob Marley was the only reggae singer she knew.

"Correct. Dawn, Diddy Kong is the nephew of which famous mountain gorilla? "

"Donkey Kong!" Dawn exclaimed.

"Correct, Ichigo..." Ichigo had banked before the question was asked. The total so far this round is ¥505,000. With less than two minutes to go, the chances of them reaching the target decreases rapidly. "What T are people who live in a house paying rent to a landlord?"

"A tenant," Ichigo said.

"Correct. Shin Chan, what T is normally banned in hot springs and public baths?"

"What P..." Shin Chan pondered and wrapped his small fingers around his chin.

"She said T!" Joey yelled out.