Chapter 1

“Wake up in the morning feeling like P-Diddy, got my glasses I'm out the door i'm bout to…..” I have to remind myself to change that later. Okay I guess I should get up instead of contemplating my ringtone, I am already half an hour behind schedule. It is really cold out so I decided to wear  jeans, a cute t-shirt and a cardigan. It’s good enough for school. “Nora, get your butt downstairs the bus is here!!” my “mother yelled at me. I quickly grabbed my bag and rushed to my drive way just catching the bus by a second. Of course the bus was packed so I saw an open seat and practically plopped on the guy sitting on it, I sat down before the bus moved. I dont want another accident like last week. I am not going to bring that back up. “move” a gruff voice beside me said. I looked at the guy I sat next to for the first time. He had his hair dyed black hair and stunning blue eye that seemed to captivate me. I could see tattoos poking from the top of his shirt collar and he had a lot of metal in his face. “are you done checking me out yet” he said with a smirk on the edge of his lips. I looked down my cheeks flushing a deep crimson color. “I’m Andy” he introduced himself “Nora” I said as a pitiful squeak. I tried to distract myself, I can't like him he is goth and I am a nerd it will never work. The came to a stop and me being my normal clumsy self managed to crush my face in the seat. “sorry for the sudden stop” the bus driver said over the announcer. I felt a warm liquid coming from my nose,”are you okay Nora” Andy asked with concern deepen his voice. I buried my face in my sweater trying to stop my bloody nose “yea” I let out a muffled reply. “Nora look at me please” a soft tone present in his voice. I slowly lifted my head and heard a small gasp escape his plump red lips. Instantaneously the pain went away from my still bleeding nose. “we need to get you to a nurse” he said while dabbing my nose trying to help me out. We both walked off the bus, well scratch that him walking me stumbling and barely walking right. He grabbed my arm trying to steady my wobbling form. I started seeing spots cross his beautiful face, which was the last thing I saw before my vision went completely black. Engulfing me into a pit of darkness. I stayed in this state for what seemed like eternity before a soft white light faintly came into my vision. I finally opened my eyes appearing to be in what looked to be the nurses office. Andy hunched over on the wall arms crossed on eyes closed. “Andy” i croaked my voice hoarse from fainting. “nora?” he questioned ”how do you feel” he merely breathed out. “I feel fine, but how did I get here” I looked down and saw a warm sweater wrapped around me “and whose sweater is this” for a split second I could have sworn I saw a tint of red on his cheeks. “um, well when you passed out I carried you here and you looked cold so um yea” he stuttered out. “oh, well thanks do you want your sweater back now, you must be cold it’s freezing in here?” he looked at me with a puzzling expression on his face. “ so you passed out from lack of blood and you are worried that I am cold?” his chuckles not following not long after. His laugh sounded like that of a dark angle. He smirked slyly almost as if he knew what I was thinking. I then took in my surroundings and realized the nurse was standing there the whole time. I looked down hoping they didn’t notice my embarrassed face. I look up when I don’t feel like my face is burning anymore. “I didn’t want to interrupt your conversation, but you can go home. Your boyfriend will drive you,I already signed you both out”. Neither Andy nor I made an attempt to correct her false accusation. I slowly climbed off of the stiff green cot which was crinkling from the thick layer of plastic encasing it, I must have stood up to fast because I started to see spots again, and wobbled a bit. Andy must have noticed because the next thing I knew he was at my side, with his arm wrapped firmly across my petite waist. “thanks” I said shyly. “No problem Nor” I smiled at the nickname he gave me. We both shuffled out of the school and to his car. “ I thought you rode the bus?” I stated while raising an eyebrow “I asked my mom to drop it off while you were unconscious” I replied to him with a simple nod. Andy opened my door and bowed causing me to giggle. “ why thank you kind sir” I joked “ the pleasure is all mine” he said trying to pull off a british accent. I climbed into his car while he jogged to the other side and slid in with no troubles. At least one of us is able to function like a proper human. Seeing he had a radio I decided to put on music but as I looked through his set stations there were only three and the only thing I could hear from them was static. “do you not like music” I questioned. He glanced at me and responded “ever heard of a cd”. I then looked up noticing the massive collection of cds above me. There were all kinds of music, from Asking Alexandria to Beethoven it looked to me like every genre but country. “Wow” was the first word that popped into my mind. “What would you like to listen to?” I pondered this question for a second before telling him my favorite band “do you have any pierce the veil” he then reached over me and was shuffling through the cds trying to find what I presumed to be their cd. He stayed like that for nearly a minute, which is when I noticed his tanned skin peeking od from where his black t-shirt had ridden up. Although I tried to contain myself from looking, when I saw a tattoo at the corner of where his skin was showing, I couldn’t help but lightly trace over it with the pads of my finger. I kept doing this until I realized Andy had stopped what he was doing and looking at me with his piercing blue eyes. “what are you doing?” he bluntly said while still staring at me. I realized what I was doing and pulled my hand away “sorry, I didn’t mean to” I said while having my head hung low to embarrassed to look him in the eye while saying this. “I never said that I didn’t like it” I quickly snapped my head up and looked at him. But all he did was put his seatbelt on and began to drive. The melody of “king for a day” lightly playing in the background, I guess I was so caught up with his tattoo that I hadn’t notice he put the cd in.

What do you guys think. Please tell me what I could improve. If you get the chance please vote comment and do whatever else you normally do whilst reading a fanfic. The next chapter will be posted sometime within the week.