Two Worlds Into One

It's been a year since Connor freed himself from his program and became one of the humans. He's still an android from the inside, but a human from the outside.

I helped Connor remove his LED light from his head and he turned his LED into a necklace and gave to me. Cheryl and Celia joined Connor and they also remove their LEDs too.

Since Connor changed the world, everything has changed a lot. The first and second laws remained the same, but the third law changed.

Third Law
An android can fall in love anybody they want, human or android.

It was good and great that an android can fall in love whoever they want and Connor was the first android to fall in love. In my life, things have changed a lot.

Connor continues his job as police detective for my dad, Cheryl and Celia started working at the flower shop with me and the two girls moved in with my family and help my grandmother.

My dad still works as a police commissioner and has finally moved on and start dating again. He's now dating Helen, my boss from the flower shop and I'm so happy for both of them.

For Connor and I, we are still as strong as ever. We travelled to many places, went on many dates and enjoying each other's company.

One night, while on a romantic night, looking at the beautiful city of New York at the Empire State Building, Connor surprises me with something special.

"It's beautiful isn't it?", I asked. Connor pulls out a tiny box out of his pocket and bends down. "Katrina.", he said. I turned around and looked down, seeing him on one knee and pulling out a ring.

I then started to cry as he started talking. "Katrina, ever since I first met you, I thought we would be just best friends until you showed me love and feelings for someone. I learned so much about love and how to fall in love and you showed me that feeling. Last year has been the best in me and I want to make it an official.", Connor sighed.

He opened the ring box and inside was my grandmother's sapphire engagement ring. "Is that...", I asked. "Yes, Katrina. It's your grandmother's.", Connor sighed.

Turns out the day before the proposal, Connor asked my Dad and grandmother for permission to propose to me and Dad and my grandmother accepts him and allows him to propose. My grandmother even gave him her engagement ring to give to.

"It's beautiful. And it's blue.", I sighed. "Yes, our favourite colour.", Connor sighed. "Katrina Emerald Russell, will you marry me?", he asked. "Yes, yes!", I cried.

Connor gets up on his feet and hugs me tight. We share a kiss before Connor places the ring on my finger. "I love you.", I smiled. "I love you too.", he said, and we kiss again.

We cuddled each other as we looked at the beautiful city. "One hell of a life.", I replied. "One hell of a life.", Connor sighed. I kissed him on the cheek and we looked on as we start a new chapter in our lives.

THE END