Then both of them turned towards me and Mikan waved at me friendly. "Hi!" I was hesitating to greet her back. "C'mon, Hajime! We've made them wait long enough, don't you think?" he said sheepishly and soon added while sweating, "Quit sulking!" he was both teasing and pleading me. "I'm not sulking!" I shouted while trying to change my expression to the less salty one.

Looking at both of them getting along made me crack a smile. So I was right, she's that girl from the café.. So they get along? I'm glad. I thought, he'd be more of a loner.... I wanted to greet her properly and act more polite so I bowed before her. "I'm Hajime Hinata, nice to meet you!"

The girl placed her hand on her cheek and beamed a sweet smile at me. "I heard a lot about you from Komaeda, it's nice to meet you properly. I'm Mikan Tsumiki." after a short moment of silence she added, "I'm happy things worked out for you two!" she looked at Komaeda and then at me once again. "I can't wait to hear from the two of you how you got together." she held our hands softly and seemed really excited to hear about it. On the contrary, me and Komaeda looked at each other nervously. "Heh.. m-maybe let's not talk about it." I murmured it to myself since I didn't want to hurt Mikan's feelings.

"That can wait for later, let's get into the bus~" Komaeda saved the both of us with that

"That can wait for later, let's get into the bus~" Komaeda saved the both of us with that. The story of how we'd started dating wasn't something we'd want to tell anyone. As much of a sweet person Tsumiki seemed to be, I wasn't sure how would she react if we told her that Komaeda went as far as to stalk me. I didn't want her to think of him bad so telling her about it was out of question. And I bet Komaeda wasn't really proud of what he'd done either.

We put our luggage in the bus, then I went into the bus first and looked around for empty seats for me and him and as soon as I did, I happily took the one next to a window and waited for him to sit next to me. I was feeling anxious about the trip, I really hoped I'd get along with his coworkers. I didn't want to be an outsider.

"Hajime~ thank you for saving a seat for me." he spooked me with a sudden kiss on my cheek. "N-no problem." I said while still trying to calm down after being taken aback. "Can I..?" he yawned and looked down on my lap. "Sure but don't think I'll be letting you to do it anytime you want, I'm just a bit concerned about you lacking sleep, that's why you can—" he didn't really listen to me and just laid his head on me. "Thank you.." after he had said it he instantly fell asleep. "Awww.." I smiled warmly at him while he'd already started breathing deeply.

It was going to be a few hour travel and I had a feeling he'd sleep through it. "Hinata-kun, have you seen Komaeda any— oh! Here he is!" Mikan tried to hold back a chuckle when she saw him laying on my lap. "I was afraid he still hasn't gone into the bus." She let out a sigh of clear relief. "Forgive him, he was so excited to go on this trip that he didn't sleep almost at all in the night." I patted his white, fluffy head extra softly to avoid waking him up.

"That must be because you're here!" she replied cheerfully. "We've already had 2 trips before this one and it's the first time he joined us. Thank you for joining in, if not you, he wouldn't be here and that'd be a shame.. it's way more fun to be on a trip with everyone." she said shyly but it was apparent that she was really happy about it. After that she took a seat before ours.