Chapter 21 | Fresh start✅

Start from the beginning

And I don't plan on going to work today.

I pull the curtains, blocking the sunlight in the room. Now she can sleep in.

After scrolling through my phone for messages and emails for a while, I walk to the bathroom, quietly shutting the door, and did my morning routine. I took a shower and dressed in a black shirt and grey sweat pants. Then I left the bathroom.

Walking out, my eyes fall on her sleeping form on the bed

She kicked off the blanket and her nightgown raised to her abdomen. I silently shake in laughter and walk to her. I pull her gown back in place, tuck her blanket over her and brushed a kiss across her temple, and stand straight.

With that, I leave the room.

SAMANTHA WALKER

I woke up, sweaty and breathing heavily.

Just a bad dream.

Bad dream.

"What happened?" I see Nathan rushing from the door with a huge tray in his hands. "Baby, what's wrong?" He was already over me, his hands cupping my face and serious eyes roaming over me.

"Nathan." I scooted closer, my forehead resting on his.

"Are you okay?"

"I am, now." I close my eyes, relishing the feel of his fingers running through my hair.

I hugged him closer and buried my nose in his chest, already feeling like a clingy bitch.

But I don't care.

"You left," I mumbled against his chest. His arms involuntarily tightened around me.

"Yes, I did. Had to make you breakfast, baby."

At that, I relaxed into him, my mood already feeling so much better.

To my disappointment, he pulled away.

"Here, I prepared all your favorite. Cinnamon bread toast with eggs, warm soya milk, and some fruits." He grinned, proud of his menu. And my heart fluttered.

God, I love this man.

"Uh, I gotta pee actually and brush my teeth too." I smiled sheepishly.

He paused and then his lips twitched and then he laughed. I was trying not to be enchanted but damn, he makes it difficult.

"Go ahead then. Do you want me to help you? Should I carry you?" He got serious all of a sudden.

I rolled my eyes at that,

"I'm fine. I can do it."

I quickly pecked his cheek and locked myself into the bathroom, and the last thing I saw was his surprised and flushed face.

I grinned to myself, feeling giddy at that, and proceeded to pick up my toothbrush

》》》》》

Finally some cute romance after so long!

Keep showering me and Samathan with your love guys!!

Can u guys come up with a different couple name, which u think is nice?

Vote, comment, and share guys.

xoxo