The meet up

Hey guys! I hope everything in your life is going okay!! I'm always here if you want to talk but let's get on with the chapter shall we!

✖️✌️✖️✌️✖️✌️✖️✌️✖️✌️✖️✌️✖️✌️✖️✌️✖️✌️✖️✌️✖️✌️✖️✌️✖️✌️✖️

Dani's pov:

Today is just a meet up to hang out with fans and stuff like that and honestly I'm kind of scarred about going... At the first event I got a lot of hate and I really don't want that to happen again. But hey it will all be okay because I'm meeting the most amazing in the whole freaking universe!!

We had 30 minutes before the meet up would start and this wouldn't be like the other events we don't preform or anything like that.

We all started walking down and I was talking with Hayes. I love this kid to be honest.

My outfit of choice today would be black high wasted shorts, a white tank top, and a flannel because flannels are life. And my black doc Martins which I'm obsessed with. Because doc martins are my life.

Hayes:" so do you like being with us or are we already driving you insane?"

Dani:" I hate all of you."

Dani:" nah this is really cool. It's like being part of a family again. "

Hayes:" good.. We wanted to make it like that for you, dani we will all always be here for you even when you don't want us to be. I learned that from a really rad person. "

He nudged me and just smiled making me laugh.

Dani:" haha thanks Hayes. Hey I'll talk to you later I see my table ha. Bye"

I walked over to my table and my merch was in some boxes. It's all signed and my merch is really cheap but it doesn't matter. If I could make it free I would.

Bart:" alright guys were starting!!"

The doors opened and there were girls and I saw some guys which is really cool. Okay woah a lot of guys. And there all walking to my table oh my god aha.

(The guys aren't going to have names so it will say like boy 1,2,3 etc.)

Boy 1:" I can't believe I'm actually meeting you!! Oh my freaking gosh you my idol dani I love you!! "

Me:" aw stop your going to make me cry!"

Boy 1:" well I'm already crying, so it doesn't make a difference!"

We took pictures together and it was really awesome and just super cool.
-skipping rest-

We were all walking out of the venue when my phone went off.
-call from dad-
Shit shit shit shit shit...

Dani:" um, hello?"
Dad:" DANI WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!!!!"
I legit moved the phone away from my ear he was so fucking loud like damn..
Dani:" I'm on the magcon tour, if you weren't to busy not caring you would have known."
Dad:" well when you get back, don't come back home."
Dani:" don't worry I wasn't planning on living with a selfish bastard anyways."

And with that I hung up the phone.

I fucking hate my dad. He was awesome till my mom passed and I don't know anymore. Maybe I'll just die tonight and nobody will notice.