Chapter 3

Nash's pov:

I woke up and I didn't know where I was, until I looked around and I was in dani's room. But the question is where is dani? I could smell something downstairs and it smelt really good. I walked downstairs to the kitchen only to see dani cooking pancakes. She is definitely something else, but she is something else that I want.

I went behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist and put my head on her shoulders. She tensed up a little bit but then looked back to see me, she smiled and went back to cooking.

Dani:" thanks god your up, now I can play my music!"

Me:" ok haha, what do you do blast it through the house?"

Dani:" exactly"

Me:" oh god"

Dani:" shut up nash."

Ok whatever, I like messing with her. She's just so fun and easy to hang out with, but the one thing I'm worried about is cameron, cameron likes dani. And like I said cameron always gets the girl. But I don't want him to get to have dani. I was taught to never be shellfish but dani is different and I want her all to myself. I want her to wake up in my arms every morning. I want to be the one to send her the cliche good morning texts. I want to help her be able to feel safe. I want her scars to be gone, even though each one she did for a reason and I love everyone of them. And I love her. Ya, ya whatever I have only known her for a little while but it feels like a life time, she is the reason I still want to be alive. She is a reason to wake up every day. I want to make her mine...

Dani:" hey nash the pancakes are done."

Me:" finally!!"

Dani:" haha you weirdo."

We sat down and ate pancakes and decided what we were going to do today.

Dani:" we could go down to the beach, and surf and mess around."

Me:" ya sure, just I'm going to warn you and say people may be asking for pictures and shit like that."

Dani:" ya don't worry, I get it a lot to.."

Thank god she understands that it happens, sometimes people just don't get that I'm like vine famous.

Dani:" ok I'm going to go change and grab my board, do you want to use one to?"

Me:" wait you own surfboards?"

Dani:" ya! Me and my mom use to surf a lot so we have a lot of boards..."

Me:" oh that's cool! I'll meet you back her in like 5 minutes."

Dani:" haha ok."

-beach-

Dani:" do you wanna go surf?"

Me:" ya come on!"

We got into the water and she got the best wave there was. She waited and waited and the she got it, she is really talented with surfing. Once the wave died down a little she did a back flip off the board into the water. Wow that was amazing. She totally killed it. We spent the rest of the day surfing and then we had a bonfire on the beach.

The fire was with some people on the beach.

Me:" hey dani you should sing us a song!"

Dani:" oh I don't know:"

People at the fire:"aw come on, please!"

Dani:" fine, what song?"

Me:" umm what about " Lego house by Ed Sheerin"