Magcon part 2

Hey y'all!!! I'm baaackk *creeppy music* but ya. Okie well here it goes! I hope u guys like reading my story!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dani's pov:

Last night was like perfect! The kiss was just perfect! He's just so ugh!! And no we didn't do anything.... Y'all are perverts.

I woke up and nash isn't up yet.

TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF MAGCON AND IM PUMPED.

I get to meet so many of my fans and it's going to be fucking awesome.

Me:" NASH TIME TO WAKE UP!!!"

Nash:" ugh five more minutes..."

Me:" NO GET YOUR LAZY ASS UP!!!"

I ran over to my room and thank god every body is up.

Taylor:" hey dani!"

He came over to me and hugged me so did everybody else. He looked sad so when I got pipit of the hug I hugged him.

Cam:" what the fuck..."

Me:" why are you sad?"

Cam:" just nothing nevermind it's not like you care!"

Me:"ya I actually do but go be a dick. But I swear you treat any of these guys or any of the fans bad, because of this it's not going to end well."

Cam's pov:

Dani's right. I'm just so pissed that should be me with her and we should be a couple. I always get the girl! Ugh now I feel like a dick.

Dani's pov:

I walked away and went to my suit case and grabbed what I was wearing. It was a pair of gray shorts they were like high waisted. A black crop top that was kind of tight but not super tight. A plaid red long sleeve that was like over sized. A pair of red doc martins. And a red beanie. ( shout out to Sofia for letting me use her outfit. Love u girly.)

I straightened my hair and put the beanie. I put on a little makeup. And came out. Everybody like stopped talking and looked at me, their mouths dropped.

Me:" if you don't close your mouthed you will get flies ha."

Nash:" holy shit you look just amazing."

Taylor:" ya like dayum girl."

Cam:" holy shit."

Mahogany:" OMG! You look amazing!"

Me:" omgeeeee thanks love so do you!!"

Matt:" alright let's stop drooling over dani and mahogany and go set up."

I grabbed my guitar and talked with Shawn on the way down he's really cool and hopefully we can do a duet soon.

The song I'm doing is "tattoo by hunter Hayes" because that song is just yass.

It was my turn to go up and do sound check so I tuned my guitar a little grabbed my pick and started. All the guys sat in the floor and it was funny and cute at the same time.

I just sang the chorus, and after I did they went freaking crazy, they all ran up stage and tackled me.

Me:" woah woah watch the guitar. You break it I will hurt you."

Cam:" holy shit that was awesome!!"

Nash:" kill em'"

Bart:" guys people are coming in go back stage."