Fun day.

Hey peoplessssssss. I just want you all to know that I love you and if you ever need to talk I'm here for you.

/&/&/&/&/&/&/&/&/&/&/&/&/&/&/&/&/&/&/&/&/&/&/&/&/&/&/&/&/&/&/&/&/&/&/&/&/

Dani's pov:

We all went back to the hotel and just decided to mess around and basically have a fun day.

Me:" welllll I'm going to the beach to surf. Anybody else?"

Taylor,cam,carter,Matt:" I'm in!"

Me:" holy shit ha okay, do you all know how to?"

Carter:" I have no clue how..."

Matt:" ya same..."

Taylor:" uh me too..."

Cam:" I know how haha."

Me:" well I'll teach you how haha."

Me:" well I'm going to change then we can go.."

I'm actually nervous to surf around the guys...I have no clue why... Oh ya wait my fucking scars god damnit! Oh well.

I changed into a blue swim suit and grabbed my bag and my penny board.

Me:" ready?"

Cam:" ya let's go."

We all skated to the beach, cam fell a couple times which was really funny, I'm still laughing. We got a spot and Taylor and I found a surf shack and got boards.

Me:" alright I'm going to go out. Cam good luck."

And with that I ran.

Cams pov:

Did I say how good she looks in a bathing suit like damn she's hot! Did I mention that I'm regretting what I said about dani...she has been here and I don't know I feel like a total dick for saying that stuff about her...

Taylor:" hey cam?"

Me:" ya?"

Carter:" the only reason that we said that so that we could act like we didn't so we could hang with dani..."

Me:" oh okay then"

We all went out and surfed for a while.

We got out of the water and decided to walk back to the hotel.

-at the hotel-

Me:" hey were ba-"

Taylor and dani were talking, but she's going to see this sooner or later. And then theres nash sucking face with some other girl. Wait... That's the chick that slapped dani.. And who I kissed to make dani jelous...

How could he...

Dani:" woah... Um okay then..."

Nash stops and just sat there...

Nash:" no come on it's not what it looks like... "

Dani:" no...no..no it is what it looks like...but it looks like what you told me was a lie...your sick...how could you...

Dani's eyes start to water but the tears don't fall...

Dani:" I'm done..."

And with that she walks away...

Taylor:" are you fucking kidding me! Nash! What the fuck man! That's so fucked up! Don't talk to her until you get your shit straight..."

And then Taylor left.

Dani's pov:

How...how could he... I can't believe him...so everything was fake..

I'm at a park...under a tree just thinking... Thinking what to do..because maybe I could just end it all...but I'm not going down that path again.. Fuck that shit..

I hear my name and there's Taylor.. He looks like he's about to die... Oh my god that's too funny. I start to laugh as he comes and sits by me.

Taylor:" alright come on me running isn't that funny..."

Me:" ya ya it is... You look like your dieing."

Me:" just saying."

Taylor:" I don't know what you waste your time with nash... I'm sorry to say this but he's going to date you, break your heart, and none of us want to see that happen."

Taylor:" I would treat you so much better...but you wouldn't want me anyways.."

What the hell...