Chapter 7

"Ow my head, where am I?" asked Zack who woke up. "We're in a cell that's what" said Fred. "F-Fred....? I thought....I thought that the Black Leader's soldiers broke into your house and murdered you" said Zack. "Oh they did broke into my house. They ended up not finding me but they found my wife and my daughter" said Fred. "Yeah, I know that. I heard that your daughter gave three underlings nicknames" said Zack. "Really? Heh, Rebecca always like giving people who she meet silly names" said Fred.

"Yeah....I'm surprised that she didn't gave Yamiyo as nickname" said Zack. "I'm surprised too. Anyway, did anything happened when I was gone?" asked Fred. "Well the Black Leader actually came up with a plan that involves draining the earth of its natural resources" said Zack. "Go on" said Fred. "I realized that he gone a little crazy and ended up deleting the plans; however, what he doesn't know is that I've saved the plans onto this card right here" said Zack while taking out the card. "That's good that you've done that. I also still have my card that contains the other set of plans that belonged to the top leading scientist" said Fred as he took out his card.

"And with these two cards, we know know what the Black Leader is up to so we can stop him" said Patryck who suddenly came by along with Paul. "Not you two again. I thought I told that I had enough" said Fred. "Well you did, but it didn't work" said Paul. "Why did you lock us up in this cell? What do you want?" asked Zack. As Zack said this Tord came up to them. "What do we want? We want to know exactly why your Black Leader refuses to form an alliance with the Red Army" said Tord.

"You're out of your mind! There's no way that the Black Leader would ever join forces with another army" said Fred. "And why's that exactly?" asked Tord. "It's because he's planning on recreating the earth into something called the New World Order. To do this, he plans on stealing resources from many different places across the globe" said Fred. "Don't believe us? Well the Black Leader ordered his own forces to raid villages clean along with either taking the inhabitants as slaves or brutally slaughtering them to death. He usually has them executed" said Zack. "Wait.....no! He's actually doing the same exact same thing as I'm doing but only doing the opposite" said Tord who seemed shocked. "Heh, that's right. We may be soldiers to his army, but we're actually uncover agents that pretended to obey him only for us to take his plans" said Fred.

"So....does that make you both traitors?" asked Paul. "Technically yes, but we can't go against the British government. If you ever want more information from us, here take our cards that we used to save the Black Leader's plans as files" said Zack. Both Fred and Zack offered their cards to Patryck who took them and went over to a large super computer before putting both cards into separate slots. "So tell me what you know about the Black Leader" said Tord. "Well when we were looking around in a vault, we found a lot of information about him" said Zack. "Really now? Please do tell, I'm dying to hear" said Tord with a slight smile on his face.

"His name is Anthony von Rudolph, he was born in, if you can't already tell by his accent, Germany. He came left his home country after some bad things happened between his parents just to live in America. Years later he came back to Germany with a scholarship just to look for a job. It wasn't till he got an opportunity to get his revenge on the world after years of cruelness, but according to us, he seemed to had a good life growing up" said Fred. "Well of course I know he has an accent, but.....keep going" said Tord. "Anyway, he became the leader of a group which involves members of the world's most infamous crime gangs, like you know, the mafia and the yakuza, just so he can put all of them on top by making whole world tremble at his knees" said Zack. "I see. So he's a cult leader? How interesting" said Tord. "Oh my god! He's not planning on taking over the world so he and his cultist group can rule it! He wants to destroy it! Man, that's evil!" said Patryck while looking at the screen that shows the earth getting destroyed. "AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" screamed Paul in horror at the idea.

"Well.....ehehehe.....I guess we need some help in order to defeat the Black Leader and save the world" said Tord who seemed kinda nervous at the thought about the world ending. "What kind of help will we be looking for exactly?" asked Patryck. "Oh we just need some assistance from a couple of good old.....friends" said Tord.