00:01

jungkook almost stopped breathing. "k-kim taehyung? y-you mean ceo kim taehyung?" taehyung smirked seeing the boy really flustered and a stuttering mess. he nodded. a quite 'no way' fell from jungkook's mouth. he was debating giving him his number. "jungkook! do you have the order yet?" he could hear hoseok ask yelling from the back kitchen. "u-um almost! one second!" he quickly gave the order to him returning back to the register to find taehyung still standing there.

"you can g-go sit down if you would l-like." jungkook said trying to keep his eyes on taehyung. taehyung then walked away sitting near the counter still staring at jungkook. there was a sudden shout "jeon jungkook! what is wrong with you today snap out of it!" yelled hoseok with tae's order in his hand. "s-sorry. just a lot on my mi-mind." he said grabbing the drink and walking over to that table he sat at. "h-here's your order." jungkook gave it to him slightly bowing. taehyung taking a sip of the drink winking at jungkook.

-

it had been a long day at the cafe. many customers coming in and out and yet jungkook still couldn't get taehyung off of his mind. until there was another ding from the door indicating someone had just waked in. "j-jungkook?" he heard a soft voice say very familiar to him. a smile crept up on his face as he looked up to see jimin. "jimin?!" jungkook was beyond happy to see him. he ran from behind the counter to him bringing him in a tight hug. "i'm so glad to see you! i forgot to get your number and i was so worried i would never see you again an-" he was cut off by a soft pair of lips pushing to his.

he closed his eyes as he grabbed jimin's waist bring him closer. jimin wrapping his arms around his neck slightly smiling against his lips. "don't forget this time kookie." he giggled as he placed his forehead on jungkook's. a blush once again was there plastered on jungkook's face. he took in jimin's features. his rosy cheeks and nose, eyes sparkling, his big lips smiling. jungkook was so happy he completely forgot about what happened only hours before. he was so happy to see him again he also forgot he was still at the cafe.

faint clapping sounds came from behind the counter. jungkook and jimin both looked up seeing hoseok. "h-hyung what the heck!" jungkook whines seeing him start to laugh. "too cute kookie." hoseok smirked he had called jungkook that for a long time but now he would just do it to tease he younger. "kookie is this hoseok?" jimin asked giggling. jungkook nodded eyes his hyung annoyed that he messed up their moment. "nice to meet you i'm jungkook's hyung." hoseok said reaching out his hand. jimin grabbed it smiling. "i'm jimin."

jungkook grabbed jimin by the waist again taking him by surprise causing him to yelp. "kookie you scared me why did you do that?" jimin asked turning around his blush darker. "i wanted a hug." he whispered putting his chin on his head. "well aren't you two the cutest!" hoseok said his smile widening. "i know." said jungkook. "well i'll close up the cafe go take him somewhere." jungkook nodded taking off his apron and hanging it up on the rack then intertwining his hands with jimin. "thank you hyung." jungkook said waking outside with jimin. "don't forget to use protection kookie!!" hoseok yelled as the door shut.

jungkook scratched the back of his neck. "so um where do you want to go?" "can we go get ice cream?" jimin asked smiling. "anything you want cutie." jungkook smiled back holding his hand tighter as he began to walk to a small ice cream shop.

-

"which flavor do you want?" jungkook asked holding his own cone with two scoops of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream. "um strawberry please." jimin looked so happy to get his small hands on his cone, eyes twinkling. "i swear i'm going to die from how cute you are jimine." jimin blushed as he looked jungkook in the eyes. "you can't die on me yet. you haven't asked me out!" jimin pleaded as he began to lick his ice cream. "um- sir it will be 6.48" jungkook snapped back into reality as he handed over the money.

they walked out holding hands going towards a bench. they say down both enjoying the ice cream and each other's company. "seems like you really like strawberries." jungkook commented as he watched jimin slurping the melting ice cream. he nodded "you wanna try it?" he held out his cone for jungkook to try it and he leaned in taking a big bite from it. "jungkook!! my ice cream!!" jimin pouted. "hehe i can always buy you more no need to be sad." jungkook said pinching his cheeks still having a mouth full of ice cream. "you better!" jimin said turning away from jungkook and finishing his ice cream. "babe look at me." jimin had a blush on his face as he turned around. "wanna try mine?" he asked.

"y-yeah." jimin was flustered from the name. he leaned in about to try it when jungkook pushed it on his lips. the ice cream covered his lips and a part of his cheek. jimin was kinda upset from that but wanted to try and get back so he quickly licked his lips. "it's good." he giggled. it took jungkook a second to recover from that. he leaned in and licked the side of his mouth where jimin missed some. "babe you missed some." jimin became more flustered and pouted. "stop it! it tickles!" jimin whined trying to get away from jungkook. "but it tastes good!" he kept licking until he came to his lips licking them then kissing him. jimin immediately kissed back closing his eyes as he let out a soft whimper. "god, babe you can't do that." "do what?" jimin asked innocently. "don't make that sound." jungkook said continuing to kiss him.

-

"thank you. i had a really good time!" jimin said as they reached his apartment. "i had a great time as well. we can have a better date tomorrow i have somewhere in mind to take you. oh and before i forget i need your number." jungkook said taking out his phone and handing it to jimin. he happily took it putting in his number. "there text me when you get home." he said handing jungkook his phone back. jimin was about to close the door when jungkook stopped him. "wait! you're forgetting something babe." jimin opened the door open and gave a confused look. then jungkook pointed to his lips. jimin blushed and quickly gave a peck. but before he could move jungkook held him in place kissing him longer then moving to his neck gently kissing him.

"ju-jungkook save it for next t-time." jimin said letting out a soft moan. "next time." jungkook smiled on his neck. "next time." jimin confirmed. "good night jungkook." jimin said about to close the door. "good night jimin." jungkook was one happy boy. as soon as jimin closed the door he did a little happy dace to the elevator. "i'm such a lucky man." jungkook sang getting into the elevator.

-
dude jikook fluff is my favorite thing ever uwu🥺

thank you guys for reading! i love you! and see you next time!👋🏻💖