Holly

"This is so exciting!" I cried out jumping up and down in my seat. Saffron shot me a look, it was more of a glare, so I scowled back at her and she grinned a second later. Saffron and I dont get along often but I do love her to death. "Oh Kayla you will love this." I said happily turning to look at her. She fidgeted nervously in her black dress.

"I hope so. Make sure I don't get too drunk guys okay?" Kayla said nervously.

"Don't worry, Jess won't be drunk." Azalea replied beaming at Kayla.

"Well somebody has to watch you guys since you're so bad at watching yourselves." She replied from the front seat of the Sedan.

"We're not that bad." I complained, crossing my arms in the backseat. Saffron hit me.

"Yeah you are, remember what happened last time we went out drinking?" How could I forget. I stuck my tongue down some random guys throat. Not that he complained but in my drunken haze he looked way hotter than Saffron later described him. Afterwards I brushed my teeth teeth for a ten minutes straight.

"So we're pulling that card? What about the time with you and that hairy ape?" Saffron made a retching noise, and doubled over at her waist, her head touching her knees.

"DON'T REMIND ME!" She shouted, straightening back up. She had gone a bit pale which was a surprise seeing as she was milky white already. About a month ago, Saffron had found herself exchanging saliva with a less than appetizing guy. I mean, the man was literally covered in hair. That much hair should have been illegal.

I somehow managed to pull them away from each other. The sad part, for Saffron anyways, is that the guy, we still don't know his name, frequents the club we go to. We see him every now and then and make fun of Saffron for it. Kayla giggled as she nervously wrung her hands. Azalea rolled her eyes as she pushed her dark hair back.

"Well their will be no number exchanging, no heavy drinking and definitely no guys." I began to protest but Jess cut me off. "No buts. I mean it. This is Kayla's birthday. We're out for Kayla, not ourselves." Pouting, I knew she was right. I glanced over at Kayla who smiled apologetically. I shrugged.

"No matter. We can pick up guys another time." I said enthusiastically. "Tonight, we party."

We'd been here what, an hour? And I was bored. Not bored exactly but I could have been having more fun if Jess would allow me to talk to some of the guys or at least just one guy. But every time I moved toward one he's would swoop in and steal me away, scolding me with her finger. What a mom.

Not any of the boys were really interesting anyways. All of them were the same clean shaven faces of newly turned 21 year olds. There was a sprinkling, here and there, of nicer looking guys who may have just graduated from college but not many. What struck me to the core was the fact that I knew a lot of these people. There were too many familiar faces. Too many of the same faces. I needed fresh meat.

Sighing, I made my way to the bar and ordered a drink, before sitting down on one of the many stools in front of it. I glanced around for Jess, wondering if she would scold me for sitting alone, unattended. I really should find Saffron or Azalea.

"Hey." I lifted my eyes to find a blond haired, blue eyed guy with a boyish grin standing next to me. He looked to be about my age but perhaps he was younger. His face had this sort of youthful charm to it.

"Hello." I said loud enough to be heard over the music.

"Do you mind if I sit?" Did I hear an accent there? I glanced around the bar again and nodded. He took a seat. "My names Niall!"

"Holly!" I shouted back as he stuck out his hand. I shook it and smiled.

"Can I buy you a drink?" I smiled. I was liking this Niall kid already.

A/N:
If you're confused, this is what they look like. :)