"Chris?" I breathed out. "What are you doing here", I snapped, hiding the fact that I was actually glad to see him.

"What is this", he said holding up something.

I walked closer to see the little package he was holding, only to notice that those were my sleeping pills. I snatched them out of his hand and quickly placed them in my nightstand drawer. "Where did you find those?"

"They were on your nightstand", he said. "So it's more then one sleepless night. It has been several sleepless nights and you didn't tell anyone."

"You shouldn't worry about me", I said. "You're not my boyfriend anymore."

"Stop with that. Stop", he said. But he waited, waited for me to talk. "Where were you today?"

So he did see me walking today. I was trying to hold my saddened face. "Out walking, like every human being likes to do. Why? Why do you care so much?"

"Stop fucking lying to me for once", he said frustrated. "I saw you, I fucking saw you."

He took his phone out of his pocket and turned it around so I could see what was on it.

A picture of me and Darren. I looked up at Chris, feeling light headed and I looked back at the picture.

"So you expect me to believe that you dropped me for Darren?" he said. "That is by far impossible. You called the cops on this psycho. I want you to talk to me and be honest with me."

"I- I", I stuttered and all of a sudden I felt a heavy weight on me. My head was spinning and my body felt as if it was going to give up on me. My legs felt week.

He came closer and placed his hands on my shoulder, shaking my lightly. "What is going on?", he said in a whisper.

As if that triggered it even more and I just sunk to the ground while Chris was trying to hold on to me but failed. I fell on my knees as I felt my head spinning. My body feeling limp and heavy and my breath out of control.

"Luna", he said calmly even though I heard a tint of worry in his voice. Even right now that was something that I noticed. "Luna stay with with me."

I wasn't fully gone, I heard everything pretty well. My body was just not functioning anymore. Chris held me by my shoulders and placed me on the bed. He was running to get me whatever it was to stop me feeling like this.

I was about to faint, but I don't know exactly how I was just able to help myself out and stay awake. It was hard, harder than expected but within the second Chris came back and wrapped his arms around me trying to make me drink some water.

"I got you", he whispered as he slightly tapped my neck to keep me awake. I felt better much better after that sudden faint/ panic attack. "This is why we need you to talk to us Luna. Look at you, you're having it so hard and I couldn't even do anything about it."

"It's not your fault", I managed to let out.

"But it's also not yours. Whatever it is that is holding you back scared you, but now I am here. Now you can talk to me."

There is no point in lying now. Almost everything was revealed. "I-"

"Take it easy", he said. "Let's start from the beginning. Why is Darren even out."

"His parents paid money",I whispered. "He is after our money now, for revenge. He- he wanted me to break up with you because otherwise he would spread my dad's news."

For a second he just stood there looking at me as if I had spoken Chinese. So I just carried on talking. "He was there the day we found out about my dad. He saw me crying and heard us talking. Now for a revenge on almost putting him in jail, he wants to date me for money. He said that if I didn't break up with you and went to him he would spread the news. And I knew that my mom didn't want the news to be spread so I just kinda did everything to keep that a secret", I admitted.